Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

I’ve personally boycotted Raw.
I can’t stand that guy, I won’t buy any of his products.

6 Likes

I got these on Amazon and liked them, not bad 100 @ $9.99! :facepunch::+1::blush::blush::wink::sunglasses::v:

12 Likes

Must be nice. :roll_eyes:

Oh Canuckazon efff uuuuu!

3 Likes

i know there used to be raw brand pre roll cones on amazon but they stopped selling them in the US if i remember correctly.

Wha?? I’ve found these “organic hemp” ones to be the easiest on my lungs… Are you saying there’s thinner, easier-on-the-lungs ones??

1 Like

Nah just Raw brand they got sued for advertising as organic and we’re not so now they don’t say organic anymore.

Seedmans and Mr grow it giveaway is still rocking y’all aim hoping an og member wins!
https://m.shortstack.page/xqBSxJ?sre=6ly71EuVVx9vw

4 Likes

Sure they do…?

2 Likes

I think I misspoke they were sued for saying the ONLY organic papers. No worries they are getting sued for heavy metal levels in there products.lol

4 Likes

Let’s get this thread back on track OG :partying_face:
Free pack of White Widow :spider: mystery cross to anyone who can finish this sentence correctly “Overgrow The World With ______ ?”

21 Likes

Great toss up, @OnePassionateGrower . Would “love” to see someone more in need or who would grow them sooner catch these!

Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

8 Likes

Weed it weed! Maybe

2 Likes

Seeds more seeds

1 Like

Kindness? Could it be kindness?

1 Like

@Rhai88 has a thread
5 yrs of overgrow with love :kissing:
Just saying

3 Likes

Overgrow The World With :green_heart:

2 Likes

Pm with a safe addy and I’ll get these out to you tomorrow :call_me_hand:t2:

11 Likes

You too PM me I have a pack for you as well :pray:t2:

6 Likes

Congrats winners!

3 Likes

Pretty awesome thanks
@OnePassionateGrower
I might have a friend for these thats ready now
I have to ask him
Much appreciated :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you kindly Sir, WW was my first grow and I’ve been longing to grow her again :slightly_smiling_face:
Pm incoming :pray:t3:

3 Likes