Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

Overgrow the world with spiders.

3 Likes

Me too. Just past 9 years for me. Best thing I ever did.

13 Likes

@THCeed Awesome!! Congrats as well!!
:v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :headphones:
:hugs:

Morning everyone!!
:matƩ: :coffee: :sunglasses:

6 Likes

OUCH :sweat:! That is funny :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: as shit :poop:. Check this out growmie! :arrow_down: :joy::joy::joy::wink::+1::facepunch::blush::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Difference between Canada Amazon and usa amazon.

2 Likes

Package arrived. Thank you. Cool puck

1 Like

vibes rice paper.

vibes

3 Likes

Tacosā€¦ definitely tacos.

9 Likes

ā€œOvergrow The World With Loveā€

Ok, I just bought some on Amazon, when was the last time you seen them up for sale?

i go with Raw Black, I buy them in cases of 1400 lol

3 Likes

Holy shit, apparently those arenā€™t available in Canada through Amazon! :flushed:

2 Likes

see if any other brands have rice paper.
i love the rice papers.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll give it a shot, for sureā€¦ Iā€™m smoking 10-12 a day right now, and Iā€™m coughing like a 20 year 2+ pack a day smokerā€¦ Iā€™ve gotta figure something out.

(lol with my luck, I have lung cancer and the amount of weed I smoke is keeping it at bay :joy::rofl:. Damn, thatā€™s kinda dark, haha)

1 Like

Just to toss it out there. I have access to Vibes wholesale and can look into prices if you want @luxton

8 Likes

Hey seedmans and mrgrowit giveaway still kicking you can enter once a day! https://m.shortstack.page/xqBSxJ?sre=MPgmvrTxxg1z2. Good luck ogs oh ya each region has a winner usa, Canada, Europe

2 Likes

Ooooo Iā€™m definitely curious what the cost would be, thank you! But it would probably be smart of me to find a pack and try em before I grab a box :grin:ā€¦ Lemme see if I can find them anywhere here and Iā€™ll give them a shot.

Thank you!!

1 Like

Thanks! Entered :+1:

1 Like

That checks out. lol Iā€™m happy to grab a single pack and mail it over for you to try as well

3 Likes

Thatā€™d be sick!! Thank you!! My Mrs will thank you too, she will be happy Iā€™m trying something to help :grin::ok_hand:

iā€™ll have you know thatā€™s pretty f^ckinā€™ OG @Ris ā€¦

10 Likes