Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

Oh hell yeah, thank you brotha!
:smiley:

11 Likes

Please keep me in mind when you do :slightly_smiling_face: WW was my first and fav till now :v:&:green_heart:

4 Likes

Haha sweet win dude!

Can’t wait to send these out first day of flip ! :skull:

If you haven’t seen this you must ! Hope everything goes flawless.

29 Likes

Got these a while back in the mail from @Gadarien to help send more magical :mage:‍♂ beans 🫘 to people in our OG community. Thanks a lot bro :sunglasses:, really generous of you so now I need to put these stamps to good use and get caught up! :wink::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::peace_symbol::sunglasses:

22 Likes

Congratulations :tada::champagne::confetti_ball::balloon: @blowdout2269 on the win :1st_place_medal: for the 6pk of (Cereal Milk :milk_glass: x Rainbow :rainbow: Beltz)! WTG bro :sunglasses:! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks @Synkra for giving us all a chance at them magical :mage:‍♂ beans 🫘! :wink::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Very nice. That reminds me , I will have to see what I got left for stamps. Hoping to have some beans to pass out soon

8 Likes

AWESOME , I ll be watching this one. I m doing a BB Preserve at the moment then collaborating with another member in the near future… Hope all goes well man… Great plant.

2 Likes

I’m always really happy to help out folks that need funds for stamps and packaging to share the love. Reach out anytime if I can be of help!

5 Likes

These just in

Thanks for these, @duo :+1:

23 Likes
10 Likes

IF YOU HAVE CLEAR SKIES , GO CHECK THE SKY . LOOK DO NORTH .

many people are already getting awesome pictures

13 Likes

Amazing!!! I’m jelly!!!

1 Like

I’m pretty far south and can see the colors out here in the country. I plan to check later at about 2 AM or so Central.

1 Like

It’s only 8:15 out west, can’t wait for later. Might have to go for a drive and get outa the city :seedling:
Stunning photos :fire::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

I’m setting an alarm :joy:

1 Like

I start work @ 2am so I’ll see everything tonight as long at the clouds stay at bay. Many nights as we drive the train across the Alberta province we get to see amazing things like this. Best damn office one could ask for

2 Likes

Not quite as intense but I got it my way

15 Likes

Drove out west 3 times 20 years ago. Amazing what you can see with no light pollution

5 Likes

20 minutes north of me at my boss’s house :v:

19 Likes