FREE SEEDS - Saying Hello!

Dang, a banana strain and i missed it!
Congrats @DrGonzo13

3 Likes

Bandana is
707 Headband x SnowDawg BX

Yea this is a cross i did a few years ago.

(*Bandana x Alien :fire: i did. The Bandana was AlphaKronik)

5 Likes

Outstanding way to introduce yourself. Im already a fan.

5 Likes

That’s awesome yo!

2 Likes

I have made it a whole Day

Not… one seed deal today!

Killing myself not… … to …do …it!

:call_me_hand:

5 Likes

See now, this is much more refreshing to see today! Been far to much of the opposite.
Good vibes going out to you @RandomCalyxDB0, your doing it right!!
Welcome to OG!! :wave:

10 Likes

Welcome to OG @RandomCalyxDB0 , was fun watching your giveaway :slight_smile:

2 Likes

While this plant has no Banana I do have some Banana stuff in the vault.
Top of my head would mostly be stuff i got from Jaws almost a decade ago.

White Banana Kush (dont remember the parents. 1st guess would be WiFi x banana kush but i could be way off.)

Chocolate Banana Kush (Chocolate Rain [amazing plant] x Banana Kush) which supposedly taste like straight candy on the tongue

Cabana Bud (California Orange x Banana Kush F7)

And some Banana OG S1’s but i only had a few of those IIRC.

Ill check the numbers when i go into it like fridayish to mail out the above and if i got enough we can trade if you want.

If you really want good banana seeds Jaws has been running Banana kush for a loong time probably hit the F14 by now.

3 Likes

Dammmmmnnnnn! @AzSeaindooin420

Nice lineup @RandomCalyxDB0

☆DJSF

3 Likes

Welcome to OG! You are gonna fit in like an ole’ shoe. Happy Holiday!

3 Likes

I did manage to get some of the banana kush ibl seeds already but that chocolate banana sounds awesome as hell!! And of course the white banana and cabana bud def seem like worthy ones to throw into the arena, if u only got a few of the banana og then hold on to em and have your personal grow time with em! But if u got extras of the others I will gladly get em growing in my going bananas summer log :slight_smile: just shoot me a message and we can work out a trade :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Seems it was kismet.
Just checked out your summer log and wholy sh*t your garden is def going BaNaNaS! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I am fully down now to spread the banana love! I will definitely be able to send some seeds from atleast one of those Jaws X’s your way if you still have the room to pop a few more.
(ill PM after i check… )

You going to throw some pollen in there also?

2 Likes

I stashed away some pollen off some absolutely stellar males of banana cream pie, tried to do a seed run of it and all ended up males so kept pollen from the best 2.

Photos can be seen here

Wasn’t alot since I had to many busy days to collect but got enough I can do some lower branches with a paintbrush so the whole garden isn’t seeded completely through

3 Likes

Greenhouse is 12 x 16 I’ll kick some tomato plants out to make room no problem with that lol

Hey DUDE happy 4/20 got a question about the auto fems I’m trying to grow and I wanted to talk banana with you lol but seriously pm me

1 Like

Thank you @RandomCalyxDB0

It will be well loved :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome!
Glad they arrived safe. I got two letters waiting at home for me weirdly both AZ but im assuming one has to be yours LoL

Looking forward to this. gotta turn on tracking for your thread.

2 Likes

Woot thank you very much anything still available if so I’ll take some please and thank you if it’s okay I’m new member fingers crossed

Welcome.
Not right now you can check the free seed thread here

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.