Free beans for the New Year!

EDIT - Apologies for late delivery we had some weather, packs are packaged and labeled and are being distributed to the post office this week, thank you all for your patience and interest in trying our gear!

EDIT - Thank you all for your interest! All packs are being processed and will be sent out by next week!

Good morning/afternoon all,

Yes, free beans! New leaves, new moons, new year! I am populating the community further with more seeds! I have some extra inventory I am sitting on from the summer - these are my own creations, mostly sourced from local captured genetics and whatever I was growing at the time. I’ve grown a few packs myself - plans for summer field as well.

There are fifteen (15), sealed, ten (10) bean-packs. Limited to strains available and will vary/randomly chosen, first come first serve.

Strains:
Thai Lights - Chocolate Thai F3/Sour D’Lights
Ex Box - Black Domina/Sensi Star x Pussycat
Melon Farmer - MTF/NL x Tacoma Ant Farm v2
Facehugger v2 - GMO/MTF/Black Domina/Sensi Star
Destroyer of Worlds - MTF/NL x Black Domina/Sensi Star
9lbs. Sours - Tacoma Ant Farm v2 x Sour D’lights
Arabian Crime - MTF/NL x Blue Ghani

Feel free to message with any questions, I will answer to best of my knowledge.

I ship flat rate bubble mailers, the first fifteen (15) people to message and provide delivery instructions will be shipped approximately a 3-5 business days from receipt of address.

Wishing everyone healthy crops!

36 Likes

Thai lights sounds great!

3 Likes

I second the Thai Lights!

2 Likes

@bonghitz4breakfast awesome name!!!

2 Likes

Ehy,what if I wanted to try Ex Box strain or Arabia crime?
@bonghitz4breakfast

1 Like

Cool stuff your offering up!
Welcome to OG!

3 Likes

EX Box baby!

3 Likes

Facehugger sounds interesting!

Do you also ship to Europe?

3 Likes

I’m going to stay out of this one, great job on the giveaway. These will go fast.

5 Likes

9# sours. Ten chars

2 Likes

Some very dark names in that roster, save for maybe Thai Lights. Destroyer of Worlds, Arabian Crime, goodness those sound grim!

2 Likes

Destroyer of Worlds
For the win

3 Likes

They all sound terrific!!! I’ll head over to the Strainaholics thread soon enough :crazy_face:
Why is it so hard to turn away :confused:

3 Likes

Sounds dangerous :wink:
Dibs to infinity and beyond

3 Likes

Thai lights oh my!

2 Likes

There’s a lot there that sounds interesting. The Facehugger, Destroyer of Worlds or Arabian Crime especially

3 Likes

Interested if Any left. They all look like :fire:!

1 Like

they all look great! interested if not too late

Interested in the 9# sour is there are any left, but they all sound amazing I would be beyond happy with anything. Thank you for your genorosity

2 Likes

Interested if available still.

1 Like