Free seeds XJ-13

Dam looks like I just missed it. Still very cool @mainerJ thanks for being a true OG. I’ve seen this cross from Ziplock seeds called French Maid. What is the history of yours?

1 Like

Hey MainerJ congratulations on hitting member!
:+1: :sunglasses:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Welcome you are gonna love this place

1 Like

That was cool. Sort of sorry I missed it. But happy to have you here.

1 Like

it has been a while since i was given the xj13 cannot remember from who. this strain was one that just had branches every where great structure but on the small-medium size plant. i used a hazeman g13 male that was without a doubt the biggest baddest male i have ever seen in 30+ years of growing. he had more balls sacks nuts than i have ever before seen, just covered head to toe… he even embarrassed the ladies because he had so many male flowers. so in hopes of improving the size or yield of the xj-13 it was a cross i thought i would try. not sure how it will turn out, but the seeds are vigours and healthy.

19 Likes

Dibby dibs please good sir!

Great way to celebrate! Thanks for doing this!

:robot:

2 Likes

A little slow @Hashton_Kusha , but stick around and keep posting! The beans will come.

5 Likes

Welcome to the OG community and sorry for missing out on this show of giving back before getting for once good form :wink: I am curious about the strain and it’s smoke report and lol you joined the OG community on my birthday lol definitely a good sign because I’m so damn awesome so yuppers LoL I look forward to having you around and check out the Fog Dog grow that I am doing with @HashstasH drop in and see if interested and thanks again for the giveaway hopefully next time I will get here in time The Doc

4 Likes

i will and thank you.

3 Likes

liken the mr ready volt. electrifying .

2 Likes

thanks @Gpaw

3 Likes

Congratulations and this is awesome of you! Also this is the first time I’ve seen dibs used here also so I appreciate that!

4 Likes

@Enjoi802 was unsure where to do the dibs. was just happy to be a member. got a couple responses said they was sending me trades. lol.so maybe ok? keep enjoying the grow and thanks for all you do!

3 Likes

https://overgrow.com/t/free-seeds-xj-13/82434/2i think i may have missed your dibs send me your mail info i will make it good.

1 Like

@Hashton_Kusha missed you early dibs. send me your info i will make it good for you. mainerj

3 Likes

Yeah I figured that…but I’m not going anywhere. I’ll stick around and thanks for responding.

1 Like

You got one my guy, just pm him your deets! Kudos homie!

2 Likes

What are “deets” bro? I

3 Likes

Details. Like your shipping details

See? :bear::+1:

4 Likes