Free seeds XJ-13

to celebrate becoming a member. i would like to share the first strain of my free seed give away. [more give a ways to come as time allows] the strain / seeds in this give away is xj13 pollinated with male g13. the xj13 is jack herer crossed with g13. these are f1 seeds. xj-13 mom x g-13 male. the first lucky 7 to call dibs gets them. i threw a handful in solo cup to check them out just to make sure and they look really healthy.

52 Likes

19 Likes

Dibbs, please, and thank you @mainerJ

1 Like

was not sure where to post this and i do not know how to move it over there yet. will gladdly move it there.

3 Likes

Dibs please.

Ps. Welcome and thank you.

2 Likes

Whoa! That sounds like a solid mix you made! :fist:

I’ll dibs if there’s enough to go around. :+1:

2 Likes

@HeadyBearAdventures you seeing these jack crosses?

Dibs… Thank you!

3 Likes

GOOOOD LOOKOUT @Maddawg :+1:

2 Likes

Will dibs it up for sure!

2 Likes

What a great way to celebrate becoming a full member on OG. Throwing up a dibs if I’m not too late to the party! Glad you are here @mainerJ

3 Likes

Welcome, definitely dibs if not too late!

1 Like

Dibs oh generous OGer!!
Thanks @Maddawg , you know my love for Jack runs deep!
Edit: too late, but that’s okay… Kudos everybody!

4 Likes

Dibs please!! and Thanks!!

1 Like

what the heck since the response was instant 9 dids so far. i will take one more and make it 10 .

1 Like

Dibs!!! !!!

1 Like

Actually give it to @HeadyBearAdventures if I made the cut!

2 Likes

got the 10 @MrWizard @SiliconTrichomes @Pigeonman @LedZeppelin @Maddawg @Moka @Qtip @sprinklememaynee @HeadyBearAdventures @donuchee thanks guys that was cool. send me the address details i will get them out right away. enjoy & respectfully mainerj.

14 Likes

Thank you @mainerJ for your offerings and true OG Spirit !!!

2 Likes

@MrWizard @LedZeppelin @donuchee @Moka when you have the chance send me your info.

1 Like

i could barely keep up that was fast.

3 Likes