Free seeds XJ-13

Nice entrance to the board, nice giveaway and great name!

3 Likes

M

Welcome to OG my friend, seems as though you’ll fit right in. G-13 is an absolute gem and I’m sure there’s fire in there, positive! Sad I missed this tbh. Looking forward to future interactions. Enjoy !

2 Likes

Okay got’cha…I did that already, I didn’t know it was short for “details”. Thanks.

2 Likes

Woot woot !!!
Guess what showed up in the mail today, thank you very much @mainerJ …….

9 Likes

hope there is a keeper or two there for you. good luck & enjoy.

3 Likes

What kind of time are you finding for flower or over all life cycle? 80 100 days give or take?

@SiliconTrichomes i have always done them outside so do not really track them like when i flip the indoor grow. i can tell you this. the xj13 was always one of the last / later girls to finish at the end of my outdoor season here in maine. i would only do her in 15gal pots just in case i had to lug her inside because of dropping temps and the wicked fall dew & humidity i have to deal with up here… the jack herer is a slower flower type from most others i grow. lets hope the g-13 male will give her a bit more push toward the finishing time. good luck. enjoy.

1 Like

just an up date photo three days later, think i am gonna slit them up.

13 Likes

@mainerJ the beans have arrived safe and sound! Thank you again!

2 Likes

wow, what a crazy photo. i love seeing all these seedlings together, but i’m simultaneously stressed out thinking about separating them all. is it an easy process and non-traumatic to the seedlings?

3 Likes

Hola Gang

I did a similar cross yrs ago
Airborne G13 x Jack Herrer
Call it G-Jack when up to
F3 with it.

Good luck very nice strain

Bare

12 Likes

all of them may not survive being pulled apart, although it is not really difficult to get them apart. just be gentle and take your time. it is easier if dirt is on the dry side. the strong will survive and that is what you are after.

6 Likes

Thanks a million @mainerJ , my beans arrived yesterday. Very admirable way to introduce yourself here.

Many Thanks,
M

4 Likes

Where in Maine? “The County” here. OUTSTANDING way to “come in da house!!” SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

@LedZeppelin I gotta grow a couple or so just to see if it was a cross that is good or not. hoping so because these sprouts are just a going and growing quick. hard to believe the photo is only 3 days apart.

1 Like

@LedZeppelin when the soil is wet it is hard to break up and it puts a lot of weight on the new roots causing breakage. when the soil is dry i can sort of roll it back and forth in my hands to get it to loosen up. them i start the gentle tug of war with them. i start around the edge first, but the stronger plants with bigger roots are the easier ones to pull apart. i sometimes get a single to separate but usually get 2-3-4 together in a clump off the main root gaggle, then i start separating those and so on.

2 Likes

Got mine in the mail today @mainerJ !! By the way I love Maine but I haven’t visited in 30 years.

2 Likes

hope something good sprouts for you. enjoy the grow.

2 Likes

mid coast bath area. made it up through the county 2yrs ago when i did the maine “4 corners tour” had to get to madawaska 4 corners park to complete my tour. maine is a big state no doubt. keep enjoying the grow. mainerj

4 Likes

Thank you @mainerJ
these arrived and made my week!

3 Likes