Free Testers for Canadians (sorry to the rest)

@vincentadultman @Calix
Packs went out yesterday!

5 Likes

Going to be a trip!!

Thanks for the packs!

Will be an interesting grow to say the least .
Just got another tent :tent: lol

2 Likes

You should read the first post @Bluedream

I sure am jealous of you canadians looking at those pics!

My hat goes off to ya @Fitzera very beautiful work in your gardens! Super cool seeing all those gorgeous buds! Hope your year is just as beautiful again this year!!

1 Like

Seeds showed up! I am fighting myself on starting them right now since my tents are packed to the gills. I should be able to pop them in a month when I get my veggies outside.

4 Likes

Thank you @Fitzera

Totally forgot about this !!! Came home to these.

Thank you for selecting me to grow these out. Will see what a novice can do with them ASAP.

Got close To 20 plants atm lol, I will have lots more experience for these babies when I’m ready !!!

Legendary crosses!

Great p@ckaging :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks brother! This year is looking good so far!! Hope yours is well too!

1 Like

Sounds good buddy! I hope you find gold in them!! I know it won’t be hard

1 Like

Right on!! Enjoy! I look forward to seeing the results!

1 Like

Can’t complain, pop on over to my summer bananas log and u will see my beauties taking off :wink:

1 Like

Top left is mountain temple mystery
Top right is Mountain Berriez
Bottom is Mountain G

Mountain G only 2 of 3 popped - and then I decapitated one on the way to photos on my fig tree branch. Extra early topping - should ride itself out.

All of the plants were started in small cups. The ones remaining are slow to fill up their ‘boots’.

Have tried to root the very small accidentally topped MG. Hopes are not high.

Popped half of each pack for now, because we will see how the summer looks. They will be headed outside in a week or two.

Also fighting some spider mites on some of the plants I’ve started beside my house plants in the window sill. This should correct 100% outside with the wind/ natural predators waiting to help out.

3 Likes

Nothing shouting out as far as smells yet. Will keep you posted on the loudest and proudest as things move on. Not quite big enough to abuse the stem yet.

3 Likes

Right on bro, looking good! I’m hoping the Mountain Temple doesn’t make everything slow, but the one cross I’ve popped from it so far was. Hoping the added genetics speed it up some and add a bit of size overall.

1 Like

When I get some free time I’ll be updating the list with some new crosses from the last run that are available…

4 Likes

Fantastic generosity @Fitzera! My dance card is very full for the foreseeable future so I’ll decline any seeds but look forward to all the grows your generosity will generate !

3 Likes

9 new crosses have been added to the list! Check out my other thread (Fitzera Does Things) to see the mothers in action.

:v::green_heart:

5 Likes

Those new additions look great @Fitzera you have been busy! Got lost looking at the photos of your strains for a little bit, in awe of how you can really grow some beautiful plants.

1 Like

great thread !

I’m interested in your LA Temple (LA Chocolat x Mountain Temple)

thx

Thanks man! I’m very curious how the CCH and Black Candyland mix with each other and other strains. I’ve got more crosses than listed but those have the most seed.

And thank you again. I wish I could do this full time and really dial in the different strains.

2 Likes

I think that is a great one to choose! Feel free to make a second choice and send me a dm with your info via privnote. I should have no problem getting them sent out this weekend.

4 Likes