Free Testers for Canadians (sorry to the rest)

Enjoyed seeing pics at every stage. Def looking like some killer crosses here.

It’s only the second season at this locality- first season had some pretty good results with some light dep as well as some ‘wig wams’ cheap greenhouses that gave me some tomatoes and full termed flower.

My biggest challenge this season may be my time, as im picking up a trade. The schedules upside down compared to last few seasons.

If your okay that I have a go in my style up here in the Cariboo let me know - either way is chill with me. Don’t have too much to send back out at the moment but always looking for real winners to one day share.

3 Likes

I knew I was close to a trust level 2. Can I get in on the seeds now? :blush:

3 Likes

Really cool of you to offer these up to the community @Fitzera , personally I won’t be able to run anything for a while as I am booked for 3 preservation seed runs but still wanted to say thanks for doing what you are doing.

6 Likes

Hey all, I’ve updated the OP with additional requirements to keep good faith.

@NewfieGreenThumbs based on the additional requirements you’re not quite there unfortunately. But I see you do have a log so it won’t be long yet!

@Soiltech you also don’t fit the requirements but I’m going to make an exception in this case as you are a returning OGer.

@DougDawson thanks for stopping by! This is only small compared to what you’re doing for the community, so thank you!

4 Likes

Too good. I’ll keep a spot open for em. Also got my indoor almost setup.

Thanks for the consideration.

1 Like

Packs have landed -

:v:

1 Like

Most excellent! Glad they made it and I hope you find something good in them!!

2 Likes

I’d be super interested in the mountain berriez if possible! It sounds glorious :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Nice job sharing the seed wealth and hopefully you get feedback. I’m a breeder and do the same sort of thing, so I wish you luck. And I would suggest people consider growing for you.

3 Likes

We will get you hooked up @vincentadultman
I’m doing two choices so feel free to add one more and send me your address and I’ll get them out Friday!

1 Like

Thanks man, it’s a win win for everyone in my mind! I really hope those who fit the criteria will jump on board. I plan to keep this going as long as I can with new chucks as they come!

Did I miss this fundraiser?

Just catching up Fitzera. Super cool work

2 Likes

Right on I will go with the Chocoberry Glue for my second!

1 Like

Not a fundraiser, just free testers seeds in exchange for a grow log! As said I hope and plan to keep this going for a long time with new additions as I create them.

I’m away working most of this year so getting them sent out will be when I’m able to be home…which just so happens to be this Friday. So if you want in, feel free to choose 2 from the options listed, send me your address, and I’ll get them out this week! Easy peasy!

:green_heart::v:

1 Like

I’d love to run these for you

I’ve got a handful of other varieties but nothing to special. I’ll definitely run them .

If you can recommend something a bit bushier and smaller with compact Buds lots of resin . That’s my style

For second pack
something exotic .you pic. My plants are usually stunted . Slow veg not a problem. Something vigorous
To be honest. Even something grows medium hight. Wide node spacing . And colourful :slight_smile:
Cheers

2 Likes

I got you! We’ll hook it up with something that should fit the bill perfectly

1 Like

Hello if you guys are able to throw testers my way as soon o receive I can start grow and shows for those In The forums to see get a look at what the plant looks like from seed to harvest

I can take any of these or if possible I’ll take few seeds of each strain and I can grow and show every strain from start to finsh

It seems to me you didn’t fully read the original post or didnt understand it.

5 Likes

He joined yesterday, not enough history for you?! Jeeez so picky :joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes