Free unknown father seeds - Closed!

These have all gone out.
Please comment on this thread when you receive them.

2 Likes

I got one or two Planned for next run
Thanks once again bro
Peace
Paps

2 Likes

Seeds have landed!!

Thank you so much!! @AllOra @almostdone

5 Likes

I got mine. Sorry I didn’t have this thread bookmarked :sweat_smile: kinda forgot about em tbh… mine look like they had a wild ride thru the rollers lol only a few casualties luckily enough. Very grateful to recieve all these. Next season I’ll grow em and sort them then :metal:

4 Likes

Also @AllOra that was the most efficient, inventive packing job I think I’ve seen. Where did you get that tubing?

2 Likes

Irrigation tubing. Home Depot, garden stores, Amazon. Quite inexpensive. Little fiddly to get bigger seeds in (see Oregon Huckleberry). For mailings of replaceable seeds I think it rocks.
If I am paying for tracking I sometimes use the centerfuge tubes.

5 Likes

I got my package…thank you so much for doing this. I know it has to be a real pain in the ass sending all these out.

6 Likes

Recipients:
:heavy_check_mark:J-Icky
:heavy_check_mark:Redribbonultra
:heavy_check_mark: Dank-D
:heavy_check_mark: Badger
:heavy_check_mark:misterbee
:heavy_check_mark:Hugh_Glass
@Potsy
:heavy_check_mark: ShiskaberrySavior (International)
@Funciona1971
:heavy_check_mark:_randomguyinthewoods
:heavy_check_mark: Gaz29 (International)
@6u3m

:heavy_check_mark: = received

7 Likes

@AllOra, S-U-P-E-R sorry I didn’t let you know I certainly received mine also, completely intact. Completely forgot who was sending them. Again, Thanks for putting in work. Do continue to be well and, stay safe.

5 Likes

For those of you who have received their seeds, I welcome feedback: positive, negative, public or private. If you wish to offer public feedback please leave a rating and comments here:

https://overgrow.com/t/allora-feedback/23747

I encourage everyone to set up their own feedback page. It is the quickest method for building a trading reputation on OG.
https://overgrow.com/t/about-the-trade-feedback-category/14424

4 Likes

So sorry for the delay. Messaging you now. This is amazing! ☆

2 Likes

Hey Potsy, I had your address from @almostdone. your seeds went out with the others. Hope they arrive soon.

3 Likes

☆I love mail!☆

It makes me feel important

1 Like

@Potsy, If they still haven’t arrived, remind me what was in the envelope. I will see if there are any more.

Waiting to hear from:
:heavy_check_mark: Funciona1971 (international)
@6u3m

Hello. Nope havent recieved anything yet. :persevere:

Need me to pm you an address?

Sounds like two or three were lost.

Returned remaining seeds and supplies to @almostdone today. Please direct further inquiries to him. No new requests please.

1 Like

Hi friend @AllOra
Despite the distance and the pandemic that hits us, things continue to happen. Thank you so much for everything

@Funciona1971 Did you receive the seeds?

Yes I received them. Thank you very much @Allora

3 Likes