Free unknown father seeds - Closed!

@almostdone now I need to make something from that crystal maybe hang it from a chain or a Piece Of leather

Thanks again

2 Likes

wow - I finally got the package today (usps has been crazy slow lately it seems), and first of all, I wanted to thank @almostdone once again - great care package, and I love the crystal also. I had to chuckle when I saw the postage - $4.20 :slight_smile: THANK YOU!

5 Likes

Good to hear. The 4.20 for postage seems to happen frequently with that particular packaging. Occasionally it gets a smile out of the postal worker:)

6 Likes

Yes, like @Guitarzan reminded me just nowā€¦ thank you for the crystal!
It appears to be quartz, which is the ā€œmaster healerā€ crystal. If Iā€™m wrong, please correct.

3 Likes

Wanted to say thanks again @almostdone stand up dude for sure :grinning: got 4 of the mix in dirt last night cant wait to see how they turn out.

4 Likes

I ended up with the Rug Burn, Buford OG and the Apple Pie. I also put 4 huge Apple Piex? seeds down last night! Great mindsā€¦:grin:
The crystal was a really nice gesture. Something personal and sincere. Iā€™m working on a sweet little gift from all of us to thank him. :shushing_face: keep it under your hat.

5 Likes

I was able to collect a couple minerals and a little splash of copper to thank @almostdone
Unfortunately, I lost his address. Little help!

7 Likes

Havenā€™t heard from him in a week or so but I will let him know youā€™re looking.

1 Like

Hey folks, @almostdone has a bunch on his plate right now and I have offered (with some strings) to finish the mailings for him. He plans to drop off the seeds Monday and I will get the rest out to his list next week.

Strings:

1. I am going to use 55Ā¢ stamps and envelopes - no tracking.
  2. I am not planning to send crystals

I may include a few White Rhino or Jungle Spice seeds as a bonus. Let me know if that would please you.

6 Likes

Oh no!!! No crystal!!! :sob:

Iā€™m just kidding with ya. Thatā€™s perfect for me. Iā€™ll just be glad to have some beans to throw out next year. Variety is the spice ofā€¦ Wellā€¦ Growing and toking, right? You are appreciated.

Iā€™m glad to know all is well with him.

3 Likes

Note: this gift was closed July 20. I will try to get seeds out to those who wanted them but, if there are shortages, those who asked before that date will get dibs.

5 Likes

I donā€™t know if I made the list but if by chance I did Iā€™d gladly send money for shipping costs.

1 Like

If youā€™re on @almostdoneā€™s list then, yes. I wonā€™t ask for postage in the USA (unless folks want tracking). If I canā€™t use a 1st class stamp I will hit you up.

1 Like

My reply was the first one after he posted this so I doubt I made the list, but if there are any extra of the UW cross Iā€™d be happy to take them off your hands lol

1 Like

Would you be able to get the gifts to him at some point? Just donā€™t want to forget them.

4 Likes

This list is out of dateā€¦ See current list here

There are twice as many names as anticipated, even if I donā€™t count the packages that almostdone already sent out.

If youā€™re on this list you will probably get what you requested. If there is a ā€œ?ā€ by your name I need your address. OG messaging is a pain and does not support this task.

Send it in a PM with ā€œUnknown Father-Address:ā€ and YOUR SCREEN NAME in the subject. If youā€™re too stoned to understand that, please read it again, carefully!

J-Icky
X Goodgrace87
X Themechanic
@Redribbonultra
Dank-D
Badger
@misterbee
Hugh_Glass
@Potsy
@ShiskaberrySavior
@Funciona1971
_randomguyinthewoods
Gaz29 (International)
@6u3m

Edits: 8/25 - edited list.
8/30 began noting receipts.

10 Likes

@AllOra I already received my package. So all good here.

3 Likes

I wound up using his inbox for addresses and preferences. Too much trouble to re-research posting dates. Everybody who asked is getting sent some of what they wanted.

8 Likes

Thanks bud forgot about it myself.:v:

1 Like

Hecho muchas gracias.

2 Likes