Free unknown father seeds - Closed!

As long as standard USA/international stamps cover it we’re good. Otherwise it’ll be too much trouble and I’ll start getting rude.

My personal philosophy says we don’t need to @tag the “to” in a PM, or “like” the message we are PMing about. It just makes more inbox clutter.

1 Like

Last of them going out today.

5 Likes

Thank you so much my friend. It was awesome of you to pick up the ball and run with it. True OG style, you are appreciated.

4 Likes

Thank you very much for your effort.
If international shipping causes you some kind of inconvenience and you can’t do it, I’ll understand. You’re already kind enough spending your time on this.
My respects.

4 Likes

I put an international stamp on it. Such have always gone through in the past. Sometimes slowly. Covid makes things different.

3 Likes

These have all gone out.
Please comment on this thread when you receive them.

2 Likes

I got one or two Planned for next run
Thanks once again bro
Peace
Paps

2 Likes

Seeds have landed!!

Thank you so much!! @AllOra @almostdone

5 Likes

I got mine. Sorry I didn’t have this thread bookmarked :sweat_smile: kinda forgot about em tbh… mine look like they had a wild ride thru the rollers lol only a few casualties luckily enough. Very grateful to recieve all these. Next season I’ll grow em and sort them then :metal:

4 Likes

Also @AllOra that was the most efficient, inventive packing job I think I’ve seen. Where did you get that tubing?

2 Likes

Irrigation tubing. Home Depot, garden stores, Amazon. Quite inexpensive. Little fiddly to get bigger seeds in (see Oregon Huckleberry). For mailings of replaceable seeds I think it rocks.
If I am paying for tracking I sometimes use the centerfuge tubes.

5 Likes

I got my package…thank you so much for doing this. I know it has to be a real pain in the ass sending all these out.

6 Likes

Recipients:
:heavy_check_mark:J-Icky
:heavy_check_mark:Redribbonultra
:heavy_check_mark: Dank-D
:heavy_check_mark: Badger
:heavy_check_mark:misterbee
:heavy_check_mark:Hugh_Glass
@Potsy
:heavy_check_mark: ShiskaberrySavior (International)
@Funciona1971
:heavy_check_mark:_randomguyinthewoods
:heavy_check_mark: Gaz29 (International)
@6u3m

:heavy_check_mark: = received

7 Likes

@AllOra, S-U-P-E-R sorry I didn’t let you know I certainly received mine also, completely intact. Completely forgot who was sending them. Again, Thanks for putting in work. Do continue to be well and, stay safe.

5 Likes

For those of you who have received their seeds, I welcome feedback: positive, negative, public or private. If you wish to offer public feedback please leave a rating and comments here:

https://overgrow.com/t/allora-feedback/23747

I encourage everyone to set up their own feedback page. It is the quickest method for building a trading reputation on OG.
https://overgrow.com/t/about-the-trade-feedback-category/14424

4 Likes

So sorry for the delay. Messaging you now. This is amazing! ☆

2 Likes

Hey Potsy, I had your address from @almostdone. your seeds went out with the others. Hope they arrive soon.

3 Likes

☆I love mail!☆

It makes me feel important

1 Like

@Potsy, If they still haven’t arrived, remind me what was in the envelope. I will see if there are any more.

Waiting to hear from:
:heavy_check_mark: Funciona1971 (international)
@6u3m

Hello. Nope havent recieved anything yet. :persevere:

Need me to pm you an address?