Free worldwide free shipping Auto giveaway part one **closed**

Lol. I liked that one too

5 Likes

@repins12 should be on shortly

4 Likes

I totally missed that name! I was just looking at the parents involved and wanted the XL in Cream Mandarin XL!

@repins12 does have some great names for his crosses!

3 Likes

Thanks so much for doing this giveaway @corey. Hoping I can get a decent male of the Trizzler cross to cross back onto my trizzler moms to increase the seed stock. Then I can have a giveaway of my own of some watermelon-y, Trizzler x (Trizzler x Bubblegum) autos

6 Likes

Thatā€™s a good plan Ned! I would be grateful if you did!

6 Likes

Wonderful opportunity @corey & @repins12

So Glad I spied the thread. :relaxed:

5 Likes

can you sign up for more then one strain?

3 Likes

I was eyeing up the STUCK IN PLAIN SIGHT when I saw you post a tease of them the other day. Whoot whoot! Sounds like a good one to grow :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

5 Likes

Yeah, I see at least 2 I want.

6 Likes

As always the great giver gives forth the seeds!

3 Likes

Wow. I just stepped outside of the building for a smoke. I had no idea that there would be this much interest in my creations.
The way things are looking, I should have a shit pile of feminized, White Widow crosses soon.
Gotta get back inside here shortly. I hope that yā€™all enjoy these as much as I did. Yā€™all have a great day. Be safe and Stay HIGH, my friends
Thanks to everyone for making this come together :v:

21 Likes

Dude, you kidding?!? Endless thanks to you for your creations and providing them for us all to try! Im so looking forward to trying some funky autos outdoors over the winter here in Socal and getting a February harvest :yum: :yum: :yum:

Also, really looking forward to trying some of your WW when thatā€™s ready, if you say thatā€™s gonna be a thing :heart_eyes_cat: By the time I strted growing, WW was old news, almost a meme of itself, and I have never been lucky enough to grow the classic

2 Likes

Bigs thanks for this!!!

2 Likes

Super interested @repins12 , love White Widow. I will be around with my beggars cup in hand if you want to send me some :pleading_face:

5 Likes

Nice giveaway, thanks @corey for the organization and @repins12 for all the seeds. Awesome work there!!! Iā€™m put my name on the list if thatā€™s okay :+1: :smiley:

3 Likes

Thatā€™ll be you and me both. :hugs:

WW is one of my favourites tooā€¦is great for pain relief too. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Any interest in a trade @repins12 ? I see 2 strains up there I want and can only sign up for 1?

3 Likes

:sweat_smile: beggarā€™s cup :joy:
but for some WWā€™s? same

2 Likes

I gotta get back inside to this damn meeting Doug. PM me later this afternoon. Iā€™m sure that I can get what you are looking for to you :v:

7 Likes

Bless @repins12 & @corey

Lots of good stuff on offer, donā€™t sleep people :v:t4:

3 Likes