Free worldwide free shipping Auto giveaway part one **closed**

I gotta get back inside to this damn meeting Doug. PM me later this afternoon. I’m sure that I can get what you are looking for to you :v:

7 Likes

Bless @repins12 & @corey

Lots of good stuff on offer, don’t sleep people :v:t4:

3 Likes

Cool man, it even gave me a like back for that. I just didn’t want to send an unsolicited PM asking for seeds :slight_smile: I will fire you off a PM, answer it when you get a chance. Thanks bud.

7 Likes

yea @corey and @repins12 nice work! way to spread the love!

Edit: @corey props for your SEO optimization using all those hot button terms in the thread name “Free” “worldiwde” “auto” and “giveaway” should have em coming from miles around bud :rofl:

7 Likes

You guys never stop lol

4 Likes

I haven’t seen him on here for a min but I know @Hellablaked is in the market for trainwreck crosses, bet he would want your cross of it

2 Likes

Hey all, this is being done in 2 parts on 2 threads at the same time. You can still only pick one pack but you may want to check out the other thread @corey put up in case you change your mind on which strain you want.

4 Likes

Thanks for all the OG love :v:

1 Like

I just saw the one pack stipulation, apologies I will edit out of the others

2 Likes

he said ok @Qtip !!! Leave it as it is!

2 Likes

Ok thanks @Abbbian, good looking out brother!

2 Likes

So stoked, I have a buddy who was wanting Auto trainwreck so this might fit the bill! Thnak you @corey and @repins12! :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you for the giveaway!

2 Likes

Thank you :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:
@VAkish
@keene
@FattyRoots
@OGSince03
@CornbreadJunior
@MoBilly
@LegsMahoney
@sprinklememaynee
@FiveGar
and of course @repins12 and @corey much love :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

10 Likes

Sorry guys. I thought it would be more obvious then that. Live and learn I guess. I still think it was a good one.
Thanks for all you participants! And all you on the credits list

6 Likes

Homey airport has 8 spots open

3 Likes

Why no love for the Homey Airport? The KC51 description sounds intriguing especially the last sentence:

The K.C. 51® Auto Feminized is a crossbreed between the [K.C. 33®] and the [Bahia Black Head®]. The plant is very sticky and hazy, it is a mix between the [K.C. 33®] and the BB it is an Indica/Sativa strain. Please be careful with this one it is a very strong smoke.

3 Likes

Well, I wasn’t going to join this one because I have something coming already from @repins12 . But I think I’ll add myself to that Homey Airport, and if I end up getting those in what he’s already sending, I’ll pass them on.

Thanks again @corey and repins12.

2 Likes

thanks again to @corey @repins12
what a day of giveaways! You are really helping to overgrow the planet!

3 Likes

Very Generous @corey @repins12 Thank you!

2 Likes