Free your budshots! (Part 1)

Flying Dutchman Pot of Gold :shamrock:

19 Likes

Nice plants. Look forward to seeing the budshots. :grin:

3 Likes

Me too. Middle August - early September

2 Likes

Stick a corn cob pipe in it and call it Frosty the Snowman. ;-])

1 Like

Sanfune f2 (holy princess x chocolate cheese)

26 Likes

@neogitus that is proper. I’ve always wanted to try SAN’s gear. Have you ever grown his Snow Thrower?

2 Likes

I have the snow thrower in flower right now. Really nice fuel smells from all the plants. I’ll try to remember to take some pics of the plants when the lights are on tonight. I think this close up is snow thrower.

I’m always growing San’s stuff. All around good dude and has great taste when it comes to making crosses. I also have some choc fudge (gg4 x choc diesel) that I’m starting to really like the look of.

19 Likes

Thank you I appreciate that :pray:

2 Likes

That photo is beautiful :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hay Neo great show as always !!!
as you know iam a big fan of santero he’s always got the best genetics

Peace
Paps

4 Likes

@santero has some tasty strains in his vault that is for sure.
Supposed to be getting a late Xmas package that got lost first time around from him hopefully it makes it to me before this Xmas .

2 Likes

16 Likes

Wedding cake and a pic of the roots was in 3 gallon plastic pot

21 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground Hey I took a few quick pics of the snow thrower. I’ve grown a couple things now with that rez sour d male and almost everything so far has been heavy dank fuel range of smells.

Could be in better shape but least I have my next run started already :stuck_out_tongue:

35 Likes

Now I feel spoiled man, thanks again for these. Buds look top notch. You can definitely see the sour D in those pics. Huge calyxes and beautiful buds :heart:

Need me some Snow Thrower!!

2 Likes

Barney’s wedding cake auto. Day 80

19 Likes

Sorry but im proud of this girl here she is again purple cookie breath from sow good seeds
Purple cookies (purple indica x GSC forum) from csi x
(Motorbreath#1 × (chemD x I95)) the chem x i95 is from elite.

28 Likes

This is Cookie Devil on her chop day. She is currently curing.

22 Likes

I understand why, nice and frosty!

1 Like

Somebody is hormonal

18 Likes