Free your budshots! (Part 1)

Sure showing your age now bro! :joy:… I wasted countless hours on that game… at the time I thought the gfx were jaw dropping lol.

2 Likes

straciatella

29 Likes

Lmaooo yes, I loved that game! Wore the clicker out on the mouse from all the playing. The graphics blew me away, especially the cutscenes. Definitely jaw dropping at the time, lol.

I think I was like 7 or 8 when Diablo first came out lol. Yeah I’m still a baby lol but on the inside, I’m an Old Timer for life!! :grinning:

3 Likes

PicsArt app, playing with mirror effects and layer opacity. Pareidolia always gets activated with symmetry;)

7 Likes

15 Likes

Looks good what strain is that?

1 Like

@SCJedi Columbia’s Gold x Grape stomper OG

33 Likes

Mystery photo plant it’s growing passed my lights at the minute reason for darker photos lol that’s the top of the plant lighter photo is down a bit

22 Likes

Love the purple in the stems, that strain looks like it has great bag appeal!

1 Like

This seed came with a trade I did ,I just can’t remember from who lol,I though it was an auto,see what happens over
The next couple of weeks

I did reveg it by mistake lol,been a while since I grew any photo plants was sticking with the autos,

1 Like

Cured a few weeks now @Mr.Sparkle poison roses x cookie devil :imp:

Strong smell when first ground up ( not good with smells but it’s sharp if that makes sense )
Wake and bake smoke report gives it as 4 thumbs up :+1::+1::+1::+1:
2 hits I start to feel it in the front lobe :brain:
This builds as you go
1 bowl and it makes for an enjoyable walk with my dog
Nice flavor and a nice high
It’s a good one Sparkly
Crack em if you got em

20 Likes

Approx 1 week to go on the Wedding Cake and Shiskaberry :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

24 Likes

Wow! Definitly my tastiest harvest out of the three strains i Grew. Unbelievable how nice wedding cake is. Taste and smell

21 Likes

Cindy Skunk × Skunk 91

20 Likes

Pot of Gold

17 Likes

i remember when Diablo came out ! When we got our first PC… A HP…I was only 10. . . Watching my brother’s play
…also half life…red alert / command and conquer were old school.also ?

4 Likes

Some great games! Played them all, miss those games lol. Another good one when it first came out was Unreal

4 Likes

Blck domina

23 Likes

Nice looking plant

Mama 2 auto it’s a small plant I got these seeds from dough Dawson

21 Likes