Free your budshots! (Part 1)

She was actually mostly grown in the window!! But we dont have normal sunlight here, it gets like 113 heat index -_-

1 Like

Well done :+1:

Wedding cake. Grinding it now.

:grin::grin::grin::grin:

21 Likes

I have a grow tent, with 3 slightly younger autos who probably aren’t quite as happy. But that’s my best window lol, seats taken.

2 Likes

Aha! I knew it! Lmao just kidding. Mad props on that one there, looks like you put a lot of love into it. Now I need to go fill up all my south-facing windows with weed plants lol

3 Likes

Lucky you, my south facing windows are 100% shaded :frowning: My east facing ones are full sun, but front and full view of the street as well… hmmmm. nope…

not yet at least :wink:

(chanting) more pics! more pics! How can they not be that happy, when the kitchen window one looks VERY happy?

2 Likes

Some Shiska will purple up so it’s possible.

3 Likes

Sweet tooth auto
Had 4 seeds I got from 207 genetics their in house brand,
tiny shitty little tiny seeds,
3 plants I grew from the seeds one was sprayed with CS spray
Plants were a waste of a grow tiny plants,took the pollen put it on the last seed and got these far bigger plants,

23 Likes

Ghost haze/ak47
I have 2 of these going ,one been sprayed with CS spray
The other has been hit with Romulan/purple Urkle pollen
Let’s see what happens

22 Likes

A ways to go yet, this was about 4-5 days ago. She’s getting purtier by the day!!!

14 Likes

That’s spider is badass. Hope he don’t eat too much bud! The plant is nice also. Lol

2 Likes

Sweet deal.man looks tasty!!

1 Like

Don’t do like Dank-Do!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I see what you did there…cracked a smile on that one.

1 Like

Took this the other day. Apollo Ape I think(I get things mixed up till I look at the label)

17 Likes

Here’s my first little collection outside of window weed lol. I started with 4 slightly staggered. I have 2 gorilla glue autos, 1 gold leaf, 1 girl scout cookies. Because it was my first grow, I grew a couple expecting to fail on the first one… but they all kept growing. oops

27 Likes

I’ve been whoring the pics of the Ghost Rose in my grow thread so I might as well do it in here too :smirk:

20 Likes

All at 7.5 weeks.
Strawberry Cough by Dutch Passion

Dank Sinatra f2 Bodhi/NuBe

Purple Orange CBD Dinafem

26 Likes

Hi @Breelie … and all the window people

23 Likes

Yes!!! I am not alone! Nice windows there fancy cat :stuck_out_tongue: If I put my plants actually outside during this heat, they would burn after 4 hours, but they love the window :joy:

3 Likes