Free your budshots! (Part 1)

Oh yeah forgot about that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Probably want to be careful with that slang in the Bay area too haha

4 Likes

When I first moved to San Francisco went into the shop asked for 20 fags
Bloke said to me your’re in the wrong city to be asking that :rofl:

9 Likes

Lol some of us travel enough to know the lingo. Lol. Had a scuba instructor coworker from Wales. He never asked for a cig or butt, just fags…

3 Likes

It was more for members of the offended generation :joy:

2 Likes

I’m in central Canada and understood the lingo not the first time I’d heard Cigs called that.

3 Likes

Smells like feet.

26 Likes

From my last grow, blackberry kush.

29 Likes

They need to travel more :wink: :rofl:

4 Likes

Nice . Both of you.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

You have some nice girls.

1 Like

That sounds crazy. Old school term. What was it like where your from? Compared to the USA. Thanks for your support of veterans. I think you for you great gift. I thought that was very nice of you. The packaging was nice also.

2 Likes

How about you @FattyRoots ? What did you do as a kid. For fun?

3 Likes

What did you think of the blackberry kush? I’ve grew 1 out the smoke is good smells great but yield was on the low side!

1 Like

That’s why I said non commonwealth folk mate, pretty sure you guys still have the Queen’s fossilised old head on your money

4 Likes

I’m still a kid just in a 43 year olds body haha

4 Likes

I see some of your pictures. I grew up on the coast. Swamp land. Played with gators and snakes. Swam with sharks sometimes. Until one bumped me. That was it. Yes you are. I am also. A little older.

2 Likes

It was very fruity and sticky, more of a relaxing smoke, and potent, I pulled almost 2 lbs off of 4 plants in my 4x4.

The pic is from before trim but the weight was 22.5 ozs after trim.

19 Likes

Thank you again, just put the tent in flower, we will see how they turn out.

1 Like