Free your budshots! (Part 1)

The star of my show. @lefthandseeds . Now this human is amazing. A grow green Machine. Now why wouldn’t you not want to send the Hemp some seeds. Hemp will grow your stuff. I don’t keep to store like some old underwear in a drawer. I’ll pass it around I sure do love also this is someone that I really think is a great person. Black Lebanon. I got sugar starting.

@TestOfOath ONI Thank you for your support OG. Black Lebanon she is Beautiful the smell is amazing.

20 Likes

What do you think about the BL @TestOfOath ? A few reg fems in there also. Second from bottom is a whip cross. The other is t-dubb or something. I should have topped. But flowering tent was full.

3 Likes

21 Likes

You’ve got some beautiful looking plants going @Hemp, look like they’ll be some badass smoke. I’ve seen Oni seeds around in people’s grows a bit on the forum, just haven’t gotten to try em myself yet

2 Likes

Get ready. Lol

2 Likes

Forum Stomper 1

27 Likes

White grape auto from BIF

18 Likes

Ice cream cake #5

Romulan grapefruit

31 Likes

Weed

20 Likes

. @lefthandseeds on top, ONI seeds and whip cross.

19 Likes

I hope that you enjoy my pictures. I’m sharing more than I ever have. It freaks me out looking at it I’d rather look at yawls pictures. One Love. Those pictures are from the switch. During the middle of a grow I switch from daytime to night time. Hemp with a little something different was my grow. Peace

6 Likes

Forbidden jack just throwing up some serious frost

17 Likes

:older_man::owl::sunglasses:

25 Likes

The big girl. @lefthandseeds . She is one big bud. I tag him. Because this is his stuff. Don’t know how else to show thanks. Smells amazing. I’m not sure how many weeks. The hairs is something out of this world. The old world Lebanon stains where very Beautiful plants I haven’t studied on what he has done I have read some of his other stuff. Here we go again.

I can’t get a good picture. Some others. I hope you like it @lefthandseeds and @TestOfOath the ONI is in there. It’s the dark color one.

18 Likes

Amazing how tall she is. Love the buds all the way down the stems. Looks like you’re doing good there. :v:

3 Likes

She would be over 6 foot. I did causes stress. I’m sorry I deleted my account but at least it does show some documentation. She could be as big as I wanted her to be and I got one more I haven’t showered yet I’m not sure if it’s yours yet or not. I did have one that went crazy I had to pull it but I believe it was the ONI When I was changing nutrients I think it had some really crazy reaction. @lefthandseeds ill put a tape Measure up to her. Maybe. Lol. I would definitely delete my account. Lol. I would be running. Lol. @TestOfOath They’re about baseball size right now. I’m laughing because I’m happy @ReikoX and @anon98660487 will be on soon. As soon as I get this one tent free. It’s on.

3 Likes

Morning! Yea!

@lefthandseeds getting sweet. Sugar. Yea! Just do it. Thanks for the support. One Love. Morning @Nagel420 thanks. You’ve always been a good supporter thank you so much

16 Likes

Lookin nice n frosty there buddy… And the plants look nice and healthy…

Love the frost on the fan leaves in the first pic…

3 Likes

One day I shall cross the skittles and the gelato fems I have from costal

1 Like

CONGO

24 Likes