Free your budshots! (Part 1)

I got to say it again. Fking outstanding!!!

2 Likes

C99

with the usual pet hair

27 Likes

MAC 1 and Purple Moby Dick :heart_eyes:

27 Likes

Is that the baby momma @Floyd :tired_face::fire::pray::pray:

2 Likes

The two step. Yea! It that time of the year. Barn Dance GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Your killing it.

1 Like

Thanks man :star_struck: I wish I could take credit but I was just lucky enough to be gifted these beautiful cuts from a friend. I feel like they would be stunning even if you just left them outside with nothing.

1 Like

They look great. You have to give credit where credit is due. I had someone given to me a Mac cross.

I tell you what I f’ing love that Mac, I just get really baked and stare at the trichomes under the loop for ages.

I imagine any cross with it would be awesome :star_struck:

1 Like

I know it will be thanks for the conversation.

1 Like

Look closely! :mag_right: My buds have babies! :baby:

23 Likes

The Hemp show. Get back!!![grid]

[/grid]

21 Likes

O Yea slap yo moms!

Green Crack 7weeks

Durban Sour Bubble male

I pollinated a Runtz

great pics everyone! it is good to see @VerdantGreen here. It’s Big D bro!

one love…

29 Likes

I give up I’m a go home oh I am home . Very nice. @NineInchNugs

1 Like

hey mate thanks! just finding my way around, gonna try and start a grow diary soon. Seeing a few familiar faces :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Jinxproof’s “Bumblebud”… This strain is a cross between Do-Si-Dos and 9LB Hammer

Pretty quick flower, these finished at 58 days. Smells funky, with notes of citrus and a candied sour skittle.
Smoke is sweet on the tongue, with a long lasting mouth taste.

Initial euphoria, happyness, floaty, giggly… finishes off into a light relaxation of the body.

23 Likes

Lambs breath/romulan getting their fade on the other one is a skunk strain,my small tent I have a 5ft version of the skunk in my bigger tent

First time growing these seeds I made I’m pretty happy so far I mite cross the strain again with something these lambs breath/romulan plants are staying pretty small

Crazy one that has a fork

29 Likes
24 Likes

I chopped my durban sour bubble. She went 68 days.

39 Likes