Free your budshots! (Part 1)

Beautiful plants @Mr_Greenfern! Thanks for showing me this, makes my day!

2 Likes

I see lots little babies :smiley:

Now THOSE seeds I wouldn’t mind having to remove from nugs :wink:

2 Likes
21 Likes

I wanted to thank @lefthandseeds for these nice seeds. I’m looking forward to it. Blk Leb is sweet smelling. If you get a chance grow them.

2 Likes

She’s a beauty. Thanks for all the pictures. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Blavender glue close up. Week 10.

deadband f2. Might be a couple seeds here and there I found a banana a week ago prob caused by heat stress or something else.

30 Likes

Blavender?? Im a fan of Lavender, please do tell the lineage! She looks magnificent!

3 Likes

Godruntz

Pebblepusher

Avenue of the Giants 2

Avenue of the Giants 1

32 Likes

This is a hybrid of gg4 crossed to eskobar’s blue lavender that @santero made and I got as freebies when I bought the repro of the blue lavender which is lavender x blueberry sativa.

Has a nice kush/chem smell with a mild blueberry candy background smell and massive buds. Had really vigorous growth the whole grow too compared to the rest of my plants. Some of them got to be over 7ft before I had to bend them.

Bit of info on the blueberry sativa

14 Likes

Nice neo :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Sooooo many lovely pics of pretty plants, I can’t wait to add a grow journal of my own. :grin:

Here’s, a close up of one of the three I grew outdoors this past summer.

Have brought the show indoors for the winter have these babies growing from bag seed (funding is tight). We shall see what happens, life is just one big experiment. :woman_shrugging:t3:

Have a wonderful weekend everyone, and a safe and Happy Halloween! :ghost::skull::jack_o_lantern:

21 Likes

I did not know of their existence should be a beautiful hight I have to buy them absolutely :heart::it: el maghico

1 Like

CONGO

36 Likes

This is a fem cross of White Rhino x pre-98 Bubba Kush. 3 different plants. The WR is an oldschool cut from the 90’s called the ‘North London WR’ and is very cheesy and skunky. pleased with the cross the buds are strong indica and some plants really euphoric high too.

VG

33 Likes

Nice :+1:. Colors and frosting.

1 Like

Last day for Papaya. She turned on some nice colours right at the end :star_struck:

28 Likes

Lambs breath/Romulan

Coming along nicely

41 Likes

MAC

31 Likes

Nice guys. Humans!!! Lol

2 Likes

Day 55 iirc, Chocolate Diesel I got in a trade with @Undead-Toker

I’ll take a few bud pics and update before harvest.

27 Likes