Free your budshots! (Part 1)

I tried to post these Apple fritters from clone on fire :fire: but I had to edit it.
That Tiki rain starting while the others I was flushing
Over lapping grows.

14 Likes

Man that MAC1 is at the top of my list to grow next but the seeds ain’t in stock smh

3 Likes

Hell yea i love it!! That’s a fully seeded MAC1 mother in the pic…Crossed with my Lavender Frosting (Lavender Jack x Vanilla Frosting) male

2 Likes

Did I try squeezing you yet for some of those seeds?

1 Like

Yes it does look good. So good I had to get me some. Lol

1 Like

You may have before I had them ready. I’ll probably go through some of the buds more tomorrow to get more seeds out! I only went through one branch of it so far.
PM me if interested :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

When u say fully u mean like fully enough to share? :joy: :eyes:

2 Likes

Making a care package, smokenhike greatest hits.

Putting some cookies, capsules, and topical cream in there too. For a cancer patient.

30 Likes

It’s like a smorgasbord of variety.

6 Likes

@smokenhike The longest I normally can cure my stuff is 2 months before I smoke it all :sweat_smile: We’ll see if the outdoor I harvested can last until next year :smirk: I remember you saying you had some older bud, but 2019??! Damn, roll one up and pass that shit homie!! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Any time! If you find yourself east of the centre of the universe.

Here’s a lovely shot of some dank nuggage, oldest in the weed cellar. It actually smells great, like fruit leather. Wtf ??

Anyone else have some some aged buds ?

12 Likes

09 Animal cookies at day 54 still got 12-15 days
Dj shorts blueberry at day54

31 Likes

strawberry glue and bruce😁

30 Likes

[grid]

[/grid] @lefthandseeds ONI seeds and weed. Lol

24 Likes

I scored an Apple Fritter (Lumpy’s cut) cut a few weeks back, put a small plant in with my Guerilla Fume so i can sample it… anything to watch out for on this strain?

1 Like

Lowers throw nanners so keep her trimmed up
No buds that the light are not getting 2.

2 Likes

locked-sm2

1 Like

Appreciate ya @Osogreen

1 Like

…Bud master critical autofiorente

14 Likes

kannabia (Canada) micromachine autoflowering

16 Likes