Free your budshots! (Part 1)

Just curious if you’ve tried Silica to strengthen the stems to help carry the weight?
In a firm believer that it works.

8 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior Ive been using it for about 10 years now, strengthen those cell walls.

I do stop using it at about week 5 of flower though.

This particular plant was the flimsiest out of 10, but shes worth the extra bit of staking.

8 Likes

23 Likes

Calyx bros Bubble Monkey. D27ish

25 Likes

Headbanger x Amnesia Haze
Haven’t smoked her yet, but she looks like :fire:!

22 Likes

your room is cool, what is it a garage? you never see plants that are not in a tent or panda film anymore

1 Like

Silver mountain f2

23 Likes

Frosting up nicely :snowman_with_snow: !!!

2 Likes

:sunglasses::grin:

Starting to see some bumps on one of the cuts :crossed_fingers:

23 Likes

Hows this one looking :thinking: :eyes: lmfao WTF this is one my buddy started over 6 months ago and its runted out but he wanted to keep it around

16 Likes

Amazing Really

3 Likes

Its one of his 3 plants i gave him seed for he started them outdoor and he brought them in under lights before the first frost.

And these r the other 2 im tryin to get over there for a better shot but i know 1 can still go

13 Likes

Don’t smoke all that in one toke tell him to make it last .

5 Likes

Lmfao yea for real next year now he knows what hea doing i think he will do better but for a first time and not harvesting early he at least made it to the end

3 Likes

Thanks @supershitfuck , it is garage man.
Its still a work in progress, only have it up and running a few weeks.

Tents are handy, but I moved out of them a few years ago. Ive been lucky enough over the last few years to have the space.

We have 2 young kids now and are completely illegal, so I like to have it out of the house.

4 Likes

Hell yea to the A. Nice work human’s. One Love OG.

Hey one love you stay safe. Keep the smell down. We all will be ok. I love family. I have a young son. I’m an old man. Your a great dad. Laws suck sometimes.

3 Likes

Thank you very much @Hemp
Its full on at times but totally worth it.
I bet you are a great Dad too.
Best wishes to you and your family man.

3 Likes

CannaCheese, a 1:1 THC:CBD autoflower from Mephisto.

23 Likes
22 Likes