Free your budshots! (Part 1)

Some unreleased Gooeybreeder Death by Terps doing her thing! This lady has high amounts of Anthocyanin layin down the color early on and heavy trichome production…oh and she’s a real stinker!!

Alaskagrown

28 Likes

Lavender Frosting :cupcake:

Alien VS Lavender:point_down:t2:

51 Likes

Nice bud, bud…

Vietnam Thunder Fuck

35 Likes

Very Beary Mango?

3 Likes

@Yetigrows decent name ! Grew them ssc and dmg out killer fav smoke atm my friend good work crossing them average 1.5 oz

1 Like

Dayumn that lavender frosting looks beautiful …
Went 6/6 with males in the pack :grimacing:

2 Likes

You got those masculinized seeds.

4 Likes

@middleman Maybe it’s female growers they hope to get males lmao my ol lady was caring for three and they turned out to be males …I hooked my buddy up with the other three his woman took care of em and they were males :crazy_face:I just find it funny now …masculinized seeds

4 Likes

That’s the first I’ve heard anyone say that but they’re regular seeds so it happens…luck of the draw

1 Like

I hear that !

One time I had 9 males and 1 (lucky for me ) female from a 10 pack
It happens

I was lucky to get 1 lady from that bunch and a crap load of pollen lol :joy:

3 Likes

You know it man crazy odds but it was a experience non the less!

2 Likes

Lemon Bear Auto on Trichome watch

26 Likes

Some very nice looking bud shots. I had some problems. But they have turned around. I lost a tent it had a mind of it own. I got some coming up for a good show. This what it is. [grid]

[/grid]

20 Likes

@lefthandseeds

@TestOfOath

19 Likes

Mmmh how’s the smoke, smell and taste?

2 Likes

David Byrne have the answer for you >>> @Hemp BDT house stuff

Flash of the night

Captions in Urban D …

22 Likes

Juicy fruit gum with an astringent, alchohol back end. Sativa rush buzzz that smooths out for a happy ride

1 Like

Brutal Paw BX

26 Likes

Gelato chopped today wasn’t a huge plant last time I grew it was the same size super stinky and sticky

25 Likes