Free your budshots! (Part 1)

Panama red eviscerating themselves until pot is dry for chop…

Selective pollination with Platinum Poneapple server auction.

31 Likes

All cleaned up for the cure cabinet…

25 Likes

Dude that is beautiful! The bud looks like that perfectly dense bud that you can still break up without fingernails.

2 Likes

Big as Nerf Footballs and hard as styrofoam … let her go to amber a bit this time. See how it tastes in a few weeks.

6 Likes

Just plain beautiful.

2 Likes

JOTI BlackBerry Hammer showing her fall colors.

29 Likes

Y’all think she’s ready?

15 Likes

All gorgeous looking flowers in here. excellent!
some Freezeland Indica hybrids showing pink/purple pistils outdoors…
One about half way done already on Sept1st.
Cheers!

26 Likes

Nah, wait for your amber boss

3 Likes

Frankenstein ready to chop

23 Likes

27 Likes

Grape cake 6 wks today

20 Likes

Purple lemonade

24 Likes

Few more days then it’s off to the chopping block.

18 Likes

I thought that was bud rot for a second.

2 Likes

Just doesn’t have the flash on lol

2 Likes

15 Likes

Four Sweet Thai S1s in veg. First time I’ve made fem seeds. I’ll flip the tent to flower this weekend. Eight days ago these were completely yellow and root bound in half gallon pots. I’m really pleased with how they have recovered after transplanting into my raised bed. (The problems were due to some bad planning and then a Larry Lemon OG taking over ten weeks to finish. Threw off my whole schedule.)

14 Likes

You have a write up on the raised bed?? Kinda cool idea.

1 Like

Thanks. I’ve been running it for about 20 months now. It is a 4x2 bed squeezed into a 4x2 tent. It was originally filled with Supersoil and now I use low-till techniques to re-amend as needed.

It was actually a real challenge to find a bed that would fit in the tent. This one, called Dirt Pot Box, is 22”L x 46”W x 12”H. For some stupid reason, most brands are actually 4x2 meaning you can’t fit them in a 4x2 tent. I have an Active Aqua Low Rise Flood Table below it, so that I don’t have to worry about run off damaging my floors. It makes it safe for me to give an extra heavy watering if I’m going to be away for a few days.

It definitely took some getting used to, but once you do it is the lowest maintenance indoor grow technique I’ve tried. My result have been pretty excellent, I think. :blush:

There are some downsides. I’ll eventually have to replace the bed, which will be a huge pain. I can’t rotate pots. I can’t move things around as the plants fill out. And I need to start everything at the same time because I want to veg a week or two after transplanting. Watering is like outdoor growing, since you can’t lift the pot and can’t really check the soil at the bottom.

One cool thing is that the plants don’t seem to fight each other for space. They know where their sisters are.

4 Likes