Free your budshots! (Part 1)

Very frosty @Mormo !

What surprised me is… I have two of those in my vault. :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

This is the other blue Tara pheno I had. Really happy with all of them. Don’t hesitate to run them very easy to grow.

16 Likes

I keep looking at the beans I have, specifically the genetics, and group them for possible runs.

The Blue Tara lines up with 5 others I have. I’m thinking a Blueberry festival (If I can figure out how to run them all at the same time :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)
The UFS hasn’t meshed into a coherent plan yet.

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Some Holy Surfer this is a cross that my buddy did. It’s an Eagle Bill x Super Skunk cross.
The buds smell ripe of grapefruit and tropical musk.

Monica Kush (Cali O x G13xHashplant)

24 Likes

That Monica Kush is frosty as fak! :cold_face:

3 Likes

Making some fem seeds…

31 Likes

That’s a pretty pic!

2 Likes

Yeah she’s a frosty plant for sure! Interesting terps on the cut that I’m running as well very spicy with bubblegum undertones.

Awesome picture! What strain are you feminizing?

5 Likes

Cactus breath #8 bred by thugpug genetics that I’ve been keeping around 3 years or so, stinky foul garlicky offensive terps, and I love it :joy:

*pic from my first indoor grow ever

18 Likes

Very nice! :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

I don’t know what it is, so I call it M(ystery)-2. I’m shutting down my garden in preparation for selling my house and moving to California. So I’m making fem seeds of a bunch of clones I’m getting rid of: M2xM2, Blue OGxM2, Mendo CookiesxM2, and Cherry BombxM2. I’ll post some more pictures if/when seeds start to form.

Here is what M2 looks like in flower: Free your budshots! - #775 by BCC

2 Likes

26 Likes

Ooh I like what I see here, what’s the top pic Cola?

2 Likes

That’s purple Kush from joti in the first and second pics

3 Likes

Beautiful man thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Not a problem! Thanks for looking!

1 Like

I’ll give it the 2nd on that!

regards,

2 Likes

very… very… lovely cones you have there my lord, (he said while plotting his beggars heist and trying hard to hide the pools of saliva that were pouring from corners of his mouth). Mightest I humblest, most modestly, borrow a cone or three today. I will most gladly pay thou back some time in the future, my lord, @Kushking902. (not unlike Whimpy would sayouth unto Popeye)

regards,

1 Like

salmon river og on the finish line

32 Likes

This is my Glueberry Muffins by destiny exotic genetics. She’s getting the ax today!

The last shot is the same strain/clone at 4 weeks.

29 Likes