Free your budshots! (Part 1)

Skunk 91

23 Likes

God’s Holy Breath #15 (Jordon Of The Islands)

37 Likes

Jelly Breath

32 Likes

Pirate Milk bred by Tikimadman, day 45, smells like straight up guava fruit. crazy.

24 Likes

Plum

39 Likes

That looks amazing! How many weeks in flower ?

4 Likes

About 8 weeks in flower, this Plum was just one plant in the corner of the tent. I grew it because I’m phenohunting it crossed to Ice Cream Cake (Plum Cream) and I wanted to be reminded of the terps, which are sour candy fruit terps in the Plum. I want to continue to inbreed this line because the terps are always very artificial candy, but I crossed it out to Ice Cream Cake last year and it gave it too much gas. Oh well, people want Ice Cream Cake crosses right now, so that’s what I’m doing this year. This pic was from May1st, seeds outside since late March.

20 Likes

40 Likes

No officer :policewoman: it just went crazy wow :hushed:

4 Likes

:boom: :boom:all some. Very nice. I’m in love. :joy: Hats of to you sir. Very impressed. Coffee and Kind Buds

1 Like

Very nice. Love the colors. Nice and thick looking.

Mac f3 plugging along

24 Likes

What is that?

2 Likes

"That’ is my own creation, I bred it in '99-'00 and named Frankenstein. It is a blend of 7 strains originally, then back bred into 2 of the original strains and another added to the mix. It took 3&1/2 yrs of blood, sweat and tears with literally thousands of crosses all meticulously logged and tracked. I’ve kept it, and several of the original strains I used, going for the past 20 yrs on clones only. I gave clones to friends coast to coast and it has become fairly well known. If you look on any strain review it will say ‘lineage unknown. breeder unknown’ but I was gorilla then and didn’t want my name out there, lol. Now there are a few sites that are acknowledging me as the breeder.
The strains used were;
White Russian
White Rhino
Blueberry
G13
Hawaiian Snow
Sour Diesel
Skunk#1(The Pure)
then back-bred into White Russian and Sour Diesel to strengthen that particular phenome and added Maui Wowie to the mix.
edit… single strain crosses I can do in my sleep lol but never again will I try this many to blend at once!!
You never get inured to it, and it always performs…

13 Likes

Really shows. Nice :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Mac F3, very cool. Looks super frosty. How does it smell?

2 Likes

Bros Grimm C99 flowering on a 24hr cycle pollinated by green points Pebble Pusher

19 Likes

Love the C99, never heard of Pebble Pusher, going to have to reading up on that. Looking nice bud.

4 Likes

Its fruity pebbles × stardawg. The pebble pusher male was also flowering on a 24hr cycle. Both of the packs they came from were regular packs not autos.

4 Likes

Nice, heard all good things about both those strains. Congrats man, sounds like fire.

4 Likes