Thank you @anon62804309

1 Like

Almost there, Swiss Cheese.

25 Likes

Hey,

How was this pheno?

Stay Irie! :sunglasses::dash::raised_hands:t4:

2 Likes

@LilJonB . Bud Morning everyone. Here are my girls. Two autos going. DP. I think GG4 and Something. Lol. I clone off everything. I’ll put some down and forget what I got going. Two are looking ready. I pulled 3 the other day. Needed room for others.

second from bottom is DP. I know I need to fix my exhaust

24 Likes

They look great man!

1 Like

No more autos. They banana. @LilJonB

. Grow over with lol. One thing about autos. When you have nice white hairs on top and you have buds on the bottom with brown hairs they have Herm. I’ll never grow them again. Good bye seeds. If you want some of these I’ll give them to you I won’t give you my address but I’ll send them to you it’s hard to do all these different stains at one time

6 Likes

I’m sure it don’t happen all the time I’m sure. It might be that particular breeder.

1 Like

My indoor Wedding Cake.

19 Likes

Image (3)

24 Likes

Now. The question I have. I had autos hermie on me. The older ones I’m not worried about. I have two girls. Will the seeds be any good?

1 Like

They will be as good as the plants they came from, it depends on what stress triggered it and whether that stress is going to happen again if you grow them out, I had some big bang do it after some seriouse stress I haven’t had it repeat with the seeds I grew out from them.

1 Like

It was the two autos that did it. I’m not seeing signs in the older plants. But I do see brown hair on some of the younger girls. I did check. No seeds so far. But I know better.

1 Like

An oldie but a goodie

28 Likes

Hey @Irie_islander this pheno smelled like rotten or fermenting fruit with a grape candy back end. This pheno had qrazy trichome coverage, one of the most frosty plants I’ve seen in person. She was my favorite out of the 5 pack. I can post more pics of her later and the other 2 phenos I found as well.

5 Likes

Thanks for the good words. I’m going to let the two small girls grow. I was going to put them down. The other question is. Will it make my regular girl turn to autos? I wouldn’t think so first round of breeding.

1 Like

Funny. Sounds amazing

1 Like

If they are femmed autos, they will make femmed seeds.

2 Likes

First cultvation?!? Nice!!!

I’d be tickled to death if my first looked like that.

2 Likes

Gorgeous! What strain is that?

2 Likes