Free your budshots!

cheers Bro. much appreciated.
fyi, its 6’ square chunk of stretchy faux-velvet

24 Likes

Nice looking buds! I bet the would make a splash if dropped in water…

2 Likes

28 Likes

Sure is a pretty looking plant .

2 Likes

Sour Bubble

20 Likes

42 Likes

25 Likes

Different Hawt Dawg, Fully seeded f2

30 Likes

22 Likes

Hard to pick one picture that Sums up an amazing 2022, Season of Buds. Definitely my biggest grow ( 38 plants across 3 Counties ) and best yields ever

![image|303x500]

32 Likes

30 Likes

A very nice season indeed and it looks like you might be trimming until next season.

8 Likes

Thankfully the Season wrapped-up in a Staggered fashion, that could not have been planned or choreographed. I built a temporary room with blue plastic and Never ran out of space as these creatures ran their course; 14-day minimum was the target/ 62F @ 60-65% RH.
Best season yet. Colombian Gold (indoor) had the longest hang; day 20 for any branch to snap.

5 Likes

@Tejas, I Also never expected my 4’ to look like this lol. Thats what happens when you open your Collection to Friends, and split the grow.

21 Likes

Some of your great harvest is just begging to be ‘cobbed’…
That looks like the perfect weed to do it. :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Thanks for that suggestion!! I have an idea what your referring to, And I’m curious. We are talking bulk here. Would love to have some “Marinating” for lack of a better word

2 Likes

Some flowers

24 Likes

It’s a fermentation process, something like tea or tobacco.
The leaves used for rapping can be corn, lotus or banana. Heck, you could probably use a plastic bag if you know the process well.

It certainly looks like a cool technique to play around with.

Cheers
G

6 Likes

And I will. Thanks a Zillion

2 Likes

Kali Mist

37 Likes