Free your budshots!

Hard to pick one picture that Sums up an amazing 2022, Season of Buds. Definitely my biggest grow ( 38 plants across 3 Counties ) and best yields ever

![image|303x500]

32 Likes

30 Likes

A very nice season indeed and it looks like you might be trimming until next season.

8 Likes

Thankfully the Season wrapped-up in a Staggered fashion, that could not have been planned or choreographed. I built a temporary room with blue plastic and Never ran out of space as these creatures ran their course; 14-day minimum was the target/ 62F @ 60-65% RH.
Best season yet. Colombian Gold (indoor) had the longest hang; day 20 for any branch to snap.

5 Likes

@Tejas, I Also never expected my 4’ to look like this lol. Thats what happens when you open your Collection to Friends, and split the grow.

21 Likes

Some of your great harvest is just begging to be ‘cobbed’…
That looks like the perfect weed to do it. :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Thanks for that suggestion!! I have an idea what your referring to, And I’m curious. We are talking bulk here. Would love to have some “Marinating” for lack of a better word

2 Likes

Some flowers

24 Likes

It’s a fermentation process, something like tea or tobacco.
The leaves used for rapping can be corn, lotus or banana. Heck, you could probably use a plastic bag if you know the process well.

It certainly looks like a cool technique to play around with.

Cheers
G

6 Likes

And I will. Thanks a Zillion

2 Likes

Kali Mist

37 Likes

Are you running a Tesla Coil behind your plants & is it for fun or a specific purpose. Looks killer btw

11 Likes

thanks bro… they’re just some filters that I just discovered on my phone and I thought it looks good with the background :grin:

4 Likes

Kali Mist is definitely on my list, lots of good reviews. I thought maybe you were rocking a Tesla Coil to supercharge your plants or maybe as IPM :laughing: wonder if anyone’s ever tried that? Lol

2 Likes

22 Likes

Switched to turkey bags this year what a difference!!

3 Likes

O man they are great. I love them. I stocked up on more. Such easier than jars, and cheaper than grove. Hands down only way for me.

3 Likes

For real?

Can you go over the method & how to do it. I’ve got plenty of Reynolds Turkey Bags.

5 Likes

Harvest dry and trim, then throw in a turkey bag, like a lb or so. And then squeeze air out. Put in cooler or tote, or bucket. Then every 24 hours burp the whole bag and move the bud around in it, give it ten minutes open to exchange air. And rinse and repeat. The bud will cure nice and even. Don’t seal the bag just twist it, this allows for proper humidity exchange. They have replaced all methods of curing for me. It’s the way. Good luck! @Gonzo

7 Likes

As an addendum, I put 4-5 turkey bags in a large black plastic trash bag, and toss a boveda in, a big one that says 1 to 5 lbs. The humidity stays on point in the bag.
I also do this with the untrimmed turkey bags, and am able to pull out and trim when I feel like it, and not worry about, well, anything.
Gotta be careful and not put a lot of leaf in the untrimmed bags, as the leaf releases chlorophyll and is detrimental to proper cured weed.

3 Likes