Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Thankx I think I will like it here and possibly be of some use

4 Likes

I’m very new myself, but welcome to OG! @Gnome1

You’ll love it here, the community is so friendly and there’s awesome stuff to be seen from people’s breeding projects to general info and more !

5 Likes

Hey! I just found this site, great to see it’s still around.

I have about 4-5 grow experience in an indoor garden in Toronto, Canada and Id like to start my first outdoor grow in cottage country in the Ottawa region. I’m here to learn and keep the plant’s spirit alive. Power to the plants!

16 Likes

Hi @knnth and @Gnome1! Welcome to OG! You’ll both love it here! Without a doubt! Enjoy!!

1 Like

By the way I forgot to mention that my outdoor grows are 100% organic

7 Likes

Welcome to the OG @sdf , @Gnome1 and @knnth!

sdf you have some frostyness going on right der…
Which strain is that?

You have got to love organics!

You mat want to check out The Canadian Contingent.

See you out there :surfing_man: the good OG vibes! :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Welcome!!!

@Gnome1
@knnth
@Weednerd.Anthony
@sdf
@Player0685
@Roerlandia

Feel free to start your grow journals, it’s all data shared and information that helps the collective, together we are powerful.

7 Likes

@Gnome1 … welcome to og my nan… Ur knowledge will be handy… Again welcome buddy
Im glad ur on board the OG train

3 Likes

@knnth …hi there glad u found this lol. Welcome u WILL enjoy it. Real solid people. … Growers💚…
Welcome to the OG family

5 Likes

Welcome to the OG community @knnth :raising_hand_woman:

5 Likes

Happy to see so many new faces! Welcome new members -
@Gnome1 @knnth @Weednerd.Anthony @Player0685 @sdf @Roerlandia & any others I may have missed. Welcome aboard help yourself to a bird feeder! :v:

15 Likes

Welcome all the new folks. You might learn some new stuff or teach me something. For sure you’ll be entertained!

6 Likes

Hello all I am level two member with several.posts to my credit and a few seed give aways. I’m send seeds to who I want…and some people send me seeds. I love landraces and heirlooms and about to begina Island sweet skunk preservation run.
I have done lebanese preservation runs pineapple thai and oaxacan that @Upstate gifted me…

12 Likes

Hello mad and all thx for the warm welcome :slight_smile:
that’s one of the 13 highmac girls i ran before summer :wink:

6 Likes

Welcome to the most incredible grow forum on the net
@Weednerd.Anthony
@sdf
@Gnome1
@knnth

We have the coolest people and the greatest thread on hotdogs!

12 Likes

Hi to all,just wanted to join finally,I’ve been a long lurker through different forums,but this seems to be the most heartwarming and kind community from what I do read.Hope to enjoy the company and threads over here.

14 Likes

Hi @MasterBlond! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Guaranteed!! Have fun!!!

4 Likes

thank you brother,Sure I already gave a read since I’m a lurker here.I really love the place and people.So generous and helpful

6 Likes

@MasterBlond Besides getting to know great people here, tons of info regarding our dear and multiple one! This awesome plant!!! :v: :sunglasses: Have a great Sunday!

3 Likes

Wish you have a great one too fam,thank ya @Abbbian :100: :dash:

5 Likes