Frenchy Cannoli: Lost Art of the Hashishin Workshop

Do you get funny looks from Dominos when ya ask for a clean Kief box? Lol … I thought about freezing and micro planing my last batch but never did it seemed to take forever to dry out.

2 Likes

Frenchy and the lost art of hash making ? So dude uses all the old bubbleman methods and he is the god king of making hash ? Wow
I know ,real fucking late to the party on this one , I think being on Vice sure helped that status shit and if we are looking for lost art we are in the wrong continent.
Keep on with the proper drying and you’ll be like me , finding a two year old quarter of bubble hash I forgot about that was tasty af and no mold.

1 Like

ahh peoples. I know it’s fun to go off on an ad hominem attack on the guy, tell him the worlds passed him by and shit. Unfortunately that’s not adding to the conversation. I prefer to engage ideas on an experimental level, not a personal one. Adopting new ideas is hard for a human being. Change is threatening to us all. In my world there is no authority, you know. If someone says X = Y but I can prove that X = 3 and Y = 5 then we’ve got a problem. Even if you claimed you had a PHD in something, that doesn’t prevent me from proving something wrong, or verifying it’s right.

2 Likes

shiiiiiiit. I watched all his videos and I was appalled by his streams of unsubstantiated claims. Infact, that really turned me off watching it. When I was done, I really wanted to face punch myself.

1 Like

Unfortunately that’s not adding to the conversation :grinning:

1 Like

lol don’t worry I was talking about that stuff somewhere else.
“But sometimes when you work with sun grown plants, and certain genetics you have seriously big resin heads”
“The darker shade of brown is because it is sun-grown, and they go into deep amber color in the mountains”
“If I want a thin slice of all the dimensions of the ripeness of the resin, I will go with a short time and little power”
Like, examine those things he said in that first video. ok I can take the video as a demonstration of a technical process, but why does he have to make things up as well?

1 Like

I have to admit I never watched any of his videos but had seen him on Bong Appetite sometime back and wasn’t overly impressed and didn’t see anything new or interesting

well here’s the thing eh…

if you watch some dude like dr bugbee he’s not some video production wizard or something with woo ga ga videos…but the man is like a personal hero of mine. look at him go! If you vet his videos for unsubstantiated claims, you will come up dry. This dude knows his personal reputation as a scientist rides on not floating lunatic ideas into your mind.
2 Likes