From the fire rises the Phoenix ,Paps 2020 octopots

Them California Light Works lights are tanks I have a pair of the older solar flares

Which Jack’s do you use for flower I recently switched to Texas veg fert and have been trying to copy you octopot guys :joy::rofl: I like simple :grin:

5 Likes

Hi bro I was the test case on open grow I tried rooting directly in them with there rooting cover ( it a plastic bag the fit over the fabric bag ) 3 out of 4 died !i also started from seed (fem madberry )seed sprouted in rapid rooter and placed in Octopot just seemed to take forEver

If you have a mother clip a nice clone when the roots show plant it ( note this is what jet prefers and gardenartus as well )
It takes 12 to 14 days for the roots to hit the Rez and once it does look out the magic begins they explode with growth

I’ve seen the root development by older clone 3 weeks in solo cup Was good
Also from seed root development was ok
But from newly rooted clones root development was the best
Feed every time you fill the Rez they love it

8 Likes

I started in Solo cups, then at 2 weeks moved them into Octopots.

2 weeks old

4 weeks old

6 weeks old (today!)

Uh, pay no attention to my pH issues… I’m still a newbie trying to dial it in. I swear I’ll start a thread for my grow one of these days!

17 Likes

NICE :+1:
They look awesome :clap:
What fertilizer do you use ?

Easy as pie to grow in :crazy_face: that’s why I love them
And double the yield

6 Likes

Hi there @TheShowMeHomie
Urban farms vegetable food 1 teaspoon up to week 3 of flowering
I start week 3 with 10/30/20 till week 5 ish =( 1,3,2) then weeks end of 5 throu week 7 I mix 1/2 teaspoon of 10/30/20 with 1/2 teaspoon of 5/12/26 makes it = 1,3,3
Week 8. 5/12/26 1 teaspoon per gallon = 1/2/5
Week 9 same as above
Week 10 to the end 1/2 teaspoon per gallon

The California lightworks is amazing I can’t wait to see what she does

I may try boosting the urban farms vegetable food in week 2 of flowering like jet did
And he boosted week 9 by 1/2 teaspoon of the 5 /12/26
Peace
Paps

11 Likes

I started with the Urban Farm Texas All Purpose Vegetable Fert, 1tsp/gallon. I’ve given them CaliMagic Cal/Mag as well. The last top off I split that 50/50 with Jack’s 10-30-20 and they’ll get a full dose of that next time. I’ll use Jack’s 5-12-26 to finish.

The media is mostly Coco, ProMix AP w/myco, and perlite with some mushroom compost. The next round I mixed didn’t have mushroom compost but added lime and earthworm castings.

8 Likes

Thank you for the info
You as well @BarefootAndBlazed

5 Likes

Just a few notes up potted 16 seedlings in to solo cups there’s about 8 more about to get there heads above dirt

Why so many for only 5 plants well I cull the week

All the petolihash plant x strawberry sis
All 6 were strong ,:axe: culled 1 kept 5 roots were long really long didn’t expect it
Damage case 3 out 4 are Strong I’ll give the last one more day to sprout

I’m planning on collecting pollen from all

I’m running out of chuckys bride so need to make f4

I want to save BMM pollen for some crosses down the road

Maybe a chuckys bride pollen on everything in the grow room :thought_balloon::thinking:
Maybe CB x BMM
Or CB x the banana OG cross hehehehe ( rubbing hands together and looking like a mad scientist )
:crazy_face:

9 Likes

Wow, I like the idea of the last one; CB x Banana OG. yeah!

4 Likes

It’s actually banana OG x strawberry sis
From greenrebelfarms

4 Likes

My mix was more simple just pro mix , happy frog, extra perlite
I like to control what I’ve been feeding

I may add beastie bloom to the 3 thru week 5 it’s a 0/50/20 I believe I’ll do a 1/4 of a teaspoon added to the jacks Just for shits and giggles

4 Likes

Aww Babies :baby:

11 Likes

Hi all final count
3 banana OG x strawberry soda
5 pretolia pink
4 chuckys bride
4 damage case
2 blue moon magoo

All this for 5 ladies
Hopefully BMM will give me one of each

12 Likes

Started thinking I might change my veg fertilizer

Was thinking about going all out jacks

I have the following jacks
20/20/20
5/12/26
10/30/20

Was looking at the 15.5/0/0

I saw this image

Need some help on this
Been using urban farms vegetable food
I’m happy with it but I feel with the Octopots
I’m missing something in veg
I don’t feel I’m seeing the growth in veg I’d like to see maybe it’s me but iam always trying to improve my grow !
Any comments are welcome

Hell just upgraded the room might as well look
In the fertilizer as well

10 Likes

Just a few plants around the house on a rainy day

12 Likes

Here I’m vegging seedings with Jacks. Grown many rooted clones with Jacks, a first for seedlings.

4 Likes

Veg is boring
Seedling are looking great only 1 I may cull ( runt or the litter lol )

Out of 24 seeds planted 18 made the grade
From these I’ll hope to get 1 lady of each group

I’ve been watering every day and feeding every other day using tvf for now , now that they can handle a little fertilizer at 1/2 the recommended dosage I’ll start the new jack veg fertilizer soon
Paps

5 Likes

Agreed!
It’s a necessary nuisane.
Then the magic starts.

2 Likes

Pic of the day

10 Likes

Ok out of my mind I just made the last up grade

6 in in line ac infinity fan s6 for air intake which will distribute air to 3 tents since I’ll be running all 3 tents at the same time the temperature control is Crucial
Also new carbon filter for the main tent the old ones go to the small tent and the drying tent

6 Likes