.5 epsom
Feeding around 1.6ec
Ph of 6.2
Today…
83f
60%
Twice a day.

5 Likes

Ready for handoff. Just in time, garage is already getting too hot to grow.

I’m actually shutdown… just started these 12 for a gro-buddy to hunt thru and grow them out at his ranch.

7 Likes

Jacks-Veg

3 Likes

Bishes bagged for delivery.

9 Likes

This is why I shutdown during summer.
4+ months @ these temps.

6 Likes

17-0-0 :+1:

I’m becoming increasingly convinced that any cations you add that aren’t K, Ca or Mg really mess with coco. After seeing N tox with a very low nitrogen formula, I can’t come up with any other explanation. NH4+ must be the devil. Cal prime just keeps looking better and better.

3 Likes

Well. Its a fact. I have more 17-0-0 than I know what to do with. 4lbs. :nerd_face:

Unless killed by costs or customs, glad to ship you a pound.

Dissolves nicely.

I wont touch GH dry koolbloom 100% ammonical. Effed up some plants once. :laughing:

4 Likes

:thinking: That’s interesting. In coco as well? I tried to add MAP once and that went terribly.

Very generous offer on the Ca prime. :pray: I’m gonna give ebb & flow a shot later this summer, so no worries. I might need to make an order from custom hydro nutes anyway for that.

1 Like

First grows, probably had 3 or 4 simultaneous problems. Dry kb just made it worse.

I’ve only grown in coco. Never soil.

Sacramento River weather…

8 Likes

Flippin’ Wasp.
Wiping down the windows after a car wash. Wham.
Probably covid positive. :wink:

7 Likes

arrrrrgh yow! That looks painful (stating the obvious)

2 Likes

Put a wet tea bag on it and smoke a couple of joints to help ease the inflammation and pain your experiencing from playing with things that sting.

2 Likes

Man, this is my vote for picture of the month. Lol.

If I could pick your brain for a moment on the Lasik. How long was recovery? What’s your opinion on the whole experience a couple months in?

1 Like

Check this out for some quick info.
I’ll be back with weepy boy update…gotta run now. Tyvm

I think you’re confused…it’s smoke a couple wet teabags and put a joint on it. Quit spreading your filthy, filthy lies…lol…jk

3 Likes

Love your forecast…mostly sunny with a chance of Mario Bros!!!

2 Likes

Overall I’m happy with my results.
Recovery was no problem. I went home and slept for 10 hours. Able to drive myself to next day followup appt. I was careful and did as instructed. Sleep with eyeguard first few nights, etc…

Still have to use reading glasses
Now my distance vision is very good. But no more glasses needed to watch TV across the room!

Lucky. I never needed glasses growing up.

Ps. Need to make appt for 30day final eye exam. Delayed due to corona crap.

Yes. $5000 is a big bundle of cash. Worth every penny!

Lastly. It’s an important decision. Eyesight is at risk! Everyone needs to do their homework and decide for themselves.

2 Likes