From the fire rises the Phoenix ,Paps 2020 octopots

" HURY UP SEEDLING FFS " lol
: )

4 Likes

Fed the babies some tvf last night today you could see the difference

8 Likes

New arrived to day damn skippy I really like this ac infinity 6 in in-line fan has a built in speed control , easy to take apart for maintenance and quite

There’s a big improvement in air movement already

12 Likes

I draw air from the houseto the grow room in the garage the in side temp was 75 before the new fan the grow room was 86 now it’s 80 after 30 minutes that’s a 5 degree difference
So in my mind if the house is at 72 then the grow room should be 77 before lights on oh iam good with that

Even better in the winter for heat awesome

The controller is very cool it’s a led wall mount
Just playing around with the new toy
Very well made

Paps

6 Likes

Fed them tonight used 20/20/20 jacks with the ppm in th water total ppm 299

Water it self was 194

3 Likes

Right on. I need a couple of those. I’ll have to have them once winter comes.

3 Likes

Hay @GMan my brother whatz up
I should have bought that fan years ago

Got a new ppm meter funny the tap water is 194 the rain water I collect was 10 what a spread

3 Likes

Yeah, first time I checked rainwater, I was like wtf?? All I know is plants sure like rainwater. I thought it would have registered higher, too.

3 Likes

Hi all
Just up potted all but 2 damage case they were late entries
Added mycorrhizae to root system ( sprinkle granulated mycorrhizae directly on the exposed roots as well as add to the soil )
I’ve been feeding jacks 20/20/20/ ( 1/1/1) @ifish , @GramTorino for the work on ratios Adding orca liquid mycorrhizae also
For the last 3 feeding at a ppm between 150/225 they seem to like it
Next feeding I’ll add humic acids with the jacks and still keep the feeding at low ppm
Love this meter lol used rain water the last 2 feedings it only had a ppm of 19
My tap water has a ppm around 190

So this meter real comes in handy
1 or 2 for the babies show a little stress in the pic it’s just lights out for 3 hours so iam sure they will perk up When the lights come on
@OleReynard hi bro just in case you stop by I tried to make sure that all plants were centered in the pots (lol I remember reading a post were you criticized the placement of the plants made me think :thinking::thought_balloon: hell he’s right I spent all this time taken care of them I should center them :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
Well thanks for stopping by
Peace
Paps

10 Likes

Naw someone else at another forum was chastising me for not centering.
It dont make no dif.

5 Likes

Just bustin balls lol :joy: thanks for stopping by

4 Likes

didn’t want you thinking I’m so anal
Shit id have them all sitting off kilt

4 Likes

I had a seed volunteer come up in a pot that had been outside till fall. I let it keep growing in the house all winter… it was on the edge of the pot and it bugged the shit out of me fro a while, lol. I’m smoking it now. It 's some mystery plant I created but is good. peace

6 Likes

Weekly up date
I moved the group into the big tent I was dying to see the new California LightWorks 500 full spectrum at work
I did at first drop the light but found the plants a bit droopy so I raised the light a bit
They may need to get use to the bigger light

Watered today using jacks 20/20/20 at 310 ppm
As always adding orca mycorrhizae to the fertilizer

Edit I checked up on them 2 hours after watering and there all standing tall oh yeah

12 Likes

Do LED’s have dimmable feature? Seems like not.

Not this one I’ve never seen one would be interesting

1 Like

I recently acquired a pair of Spiderfarner SF2000 lights for my 5x5. They have a very convenient dial to control brightness.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info
Paps

1 Like

Was playing with the camera on my phone
Check these out

16 Likes

Beautiful pics pap! FYI the Timber LED’s come with a dimmer. Definitely handy when moving new clones to the flower tent.

5 Likes