Fundraiser/seed auction for Santero

I had my scope out on a couple of items. But to snipe, we need to know the end time. Either way, it’s your call. The purpose of the exercise is to raise funds for a good cause, not necessarily to score beans.

2 Likes

Wierd, I noted it would not end till midnight or so tonight, how does it end 12 hours early, I would open it back up

4 Likes

I was expecting 11:59pm central time US. A few posts back, it looks like the time indicator was not set up correctly.

2 Likes

Yeah man reopen!!! Let the snipers fire away and make some more money for San & his wife.

2 Likes

It ends in 7 hours and 10 min

It ends 23:59 Western - amsterdam time

Maybe someone can help me with a timer?

Sorry for the confusion

4 Likes

It’s not a wiki so most of us can’t do much for you bud but perhaps someone on @TeamOG could add the timer correctly for you to show auction ending at 23:59 Western time. They will see the tag :slight_smile:

You could also add it yourself. Edit the OP and click the calendar.

Then add the time and time zone you want and click insert.

6 Likes

Yay I won.
Send me the information
And I get the old lady to do the pay pal stuff.
Oh and approx flower time for #34

2 Likes

Is it still up then?? @Prisma

3 Likes

Look like it’s NOT over, put away “da Dancing Shoes!!” :crazy_face: :expressionless:SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thanks bro, learn something today

2 Likes

Yes, it’s still up for a few hours!

1 Like

Lets have a great final for San and his wife!

3 Likes

Game on!

4 Likes

No problem bud, best of luck for a strong finish.

4 Likes

Can anyone else verify the end tine they see? I see 16:59 thats 4:59pm US Central Time.

4 Likes

Yes, it’s set correctly now. 4:59pm Central Time is right.

4 Likes

Mine shows 4:59pm US Chicago Central Time, not 5:59pm.

3 Likes

Sorry, typo.

4 Likes

5:59 PM Eastern Standard Time (N.Y.), SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

#4 - 40$ @WVMountainGhost

2 Likes