Fundraiser/seed auction for Santero

#9 $65 @LonelyOC
#14 $40 @Groenevingers

3 Likes

Fold :skull_and_crossbones:

3 Likes

How you can keep up with this madness is beyond me…:laughing:
Can you give us some details on the reason for the auction? Unless it’s too personal, just wondering what happened to light this fuse. So great to see the people coming together. :pray::pray::pray::peace_symbol::peace_symbol::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

#8 $15 @LivingBlackSoil

#12 $30 @Moka

#11 $5

3 Likes

#11 $15 @Groenevingers

1 Like

Attacking me from all angles I see.
#12 $35 @Groenevingers

3 Likes

This is gonna be a long 7 days

3 Likes

Don’t understand it myself, lol.

Yea the reason is because I do this is because our friend @santero and his wife need help asap. His wife has MS and it goed bad, very fast. San is known for his generosity, knowledge and kindness. He live in a country where it is not legal, not many growers has so much place and/or harvest to make RSO. Because I live in the Netherlands, I can get a good narcatic hash. I want to make RSO out of that. Since I am not very strong financially at the moment, I started this auction. Which to my positive surprise is really going great thanks to your help! Also, I did this in good consultation with San.

My thoughts are just to be a helping hand, with you all… So we return a favour to San. He and his wife deserves every help and loving.

19 Likes

LOL :rofl:

In that mind; I added 3 more slots.
So cool it’s so popular. Makes me happy people want to help San and his wife, they deserve this. Thank you all :100:

5 Likes

Hmu when the smoke clears about shipping costs. I’d still like to donate there if need be.:grin::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Holy shit, 7 days? Good Lord. I thought it was one day. What a lot of work!! Amazing people here, just amazing.

3 Likes

Yea super cool about that brother. We keep in touch :hugs:

I volunteer the fact that when @LemonadeJoe approves an Auction, he has certainly vetted the Sponsor, purpose, and ONLY THEN, extends his approval. Most of the time, Auctions are primarily OG Fundraisers to ensure the future of our Forum, but worthy exceptions occur. This makes me PROUD of OG!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

17 Likes

#20 20$
#21 20$
#22 20$

Pz :v:t2:

1 Like

Perhaps someone on @TeamOG could pin this for you.

3 Likes

Chocolate Jamaican $40 @Moka

1 Like

Amnesia core cut $40

1 Like

Woa, thanks man!

2 Likes

Chocolate Jamaican sounds delicious

1 Like