Gangsta Shows - Snowfall etc

I prefer subtitles when the acting is Good like in Gomorrah.

LOVED breaking Bad…Gomorrah makes Soprano’s look like a 3rd grade school yard fight scene, it is just gut wrenching at times. I binged it all in 2 weeks time…

2 Likes

Gomorrah… Do I just stream it? What channel is it on?

1 Like

Netflix

A few more letters for quota…

3 Likes

Not sure if it plays anywhere, I downloaded the episodes from EZTV web site .
I pretty much download everything then watch on my TV later.

2 Likes

Almost done with Season 3 of Snowfall! Shit is getting deep! Lately, I’m also streaming Animal Kingdom. I love it too, super hooked, almost done with the first season. I highly recommend it.

2 Likes

Season 4 is going to be bloody. The last 3 episodes of season 3 are insane :v:

2 Likes

I was a little disappointed with the whole alternate reality of the season finale, especially after how the previous episode ended.

2 Likes

Yes completely agree. But other than those 45 minutes :joy:it was awesome.

3 Likes

Got a new one for you to watch…

3 Likes

Honestly, I got so pissy about Franklin’s rant about not leaving his people in chaos etc and all the Black Panther shit… So hypocritical. But a couple days later, I was thinking that was the point of the whole show. Govt is hypocritical, Dealers are hypocritical. They had to make you hate them all at least a bit. Can’t have you in love with the sleazy characters and all the ugliness caused in the end. Everybody loses.

3 Likes

Star Trek brought us iPads… just say’n :wink:

4 Likes

They set it up for a war next season

1 Like

Don’t forget…
Today…

7 Likes

Added to my watch list is “Mr Inbetween”

I HIGHLY recommend you give it a go.

3 Likes

I just finished Top Boy, it wasn’t bad.

2 Likes

I think that was 2001 space Odyssey :thinking:

1 Like

Currently my favourite binge worthy show

2 Likes

Asshole…
I had checked this show out previously and didn’t even make it to the opening credits…
Now because of your recommendation I figured I would check it out again, once again the dubbing was fucking killing me, so Spanish and subtitles it is…
On to episode 2…

2 Likes

Hahaha oh yeah the lip sync just doesn’t line up well :joy::joy::joy: but if you can get past it the show is awesome.

Considering I watched El Drago, in Spanish with subtitles,
I can watch this the same way.

It just sucks that my Spanish isn’t good enough to not have to be looking at the screen to ensure I am getting the full gist of what’s going on.

1 Like