Gangsta Shows - Snowfall etc

Peaky Blinders is very good. :+1:

I enjoyed The Irishman (once I got past the de-aging on De Niro).

I enjoyed Once Upon A Time … even more, as I found it to be so redolent
of that long ago year of 1969. I could not believe the attention paid to the details of life
in 1969 …including cupboard contents etc.
Really good movie. :+1:

3 Likes

I like Tarantino movies.

The Coen bro’s did a good job with “No country for old men”
That’s always a good watch.

I really like Guy Ritchies “lock, stock and two smoking barrels”
As well. Another fine film.

“Boondock saints” also. These are some of my favorites.

3 Likes

Loved all the details! Same reason I loved Mad Men. Not just that, but the silly take on the Manson family and Bruce Lee. The Bruce Lee scene and the finally Manson scene made me cackle! I thought it was hysterical! Plus all Tarantino’s foot fetish scenes. Just amusing throughout. Its been awhile since he made a really good one like this.

@Mongobongo No Country for Old Men is phenomenal!

3 Likes

Gomorrah La Serie. Even though you have to have subtitles (Italian) I LOVED IT and thought it was just fantastic.

2 Likes

I’ve watched a few episodes. I dig it, but I have to go back to it when it has my undivided attention for the subtitles. Not exactly a show for when you’re multislacking lol

2 Likes

I was HOOKED from the beginning!! Acting is really good, story lines just crazy!! Figured YOU would like that one. ONLY “cop” show I will watch!
YES, you have to pay attention or you get lost real quick like. Only dubbed show I have ever liked to be honest.

1 Like

It’s not dubbed on my Netflix. Only subtitled

1 Like

I did not mean dubbed…sorry, subtitled !!!

:scream:

2 Likes

Not a gangster show… but 6 underground on netflix is pretty good

1 Like

The opening scene is pretty incredible. Some serious work done on that and plenty of $$$ thrown at it.

2 Likes

I guess it’s their most expensive movie yet… definitely one you would expect to see in theaters.

1 Like

Saw Star Wars The Rise of Skywalker with my sweetie today. Loved it! Great ending!

2 Likes

Have you seen “Django unchained”? So so good. 9/10 sweet western

2 Likes

Godfather of Harlem is a great show.

2 Likes

Holy crap. Anyone else seen the new season of Snowfall?

2 Likes

No when did it start?

I’m not sure, but Hulu has the whole season three available. Haven’t been sleeping for shit so I binged it over the last couple days.

The first season was good.
The second season maybe not so much.
The third season starts off pretty slow, and then turns into a work of art.

100% worth your time.

3 Likes

Ahh yes your behind :wink: The new season is season 4 not out yet. Seen all those ones :v:

2 Likes

Ahh. Yeah, sounds about right. I still haven’t even started game of thrones, yet. Lmfao.

3 Likes

Me either. I got into blacklist at the start of virus. It’s got 22 episodes a season and has 6 seasons. It’s a good one to watche if you haven’t seen it

2 Likes