Ganja's Snake Farm

I have better update pictures of the Space Cookies this week since they have a little elbow room n the tent. SC1 and SC2 look like they may finish soon but SC3 still looks a long way out. I will start checking the trichs on them this week.

These Mango Moonshines have recovered from the topping last week and ready to go into flower in the next few days.

Peace, Love, Ganja

13 Likes

This weeks Space Cookie update Pictures. We’re getting close!

13 Likes

Really nice Ganja, you even have trichs on your big fan leaves :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Nice @ganjajuana! How do you get that fade at 56 days? I’ve got girls @76 days that don’t do that? Much love and respect
:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

If you’re talking about the purple on SC1, that is genetics. If you’re referring to the yellow on SC2 and SC3, them are hungry bitches!

When I first grow a strain from seeds I only feed at half strength by default and then adjust to how the plant reacts. I know I can feed these at full strength or more for any future clones. I have one cutting of each of these. Always take a cutting in case you ever find the Holy Grail.

7 Likes

I like your grow philosophy. :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

Sunday Grow Update

Ready for harvest again. The 3 Space Cookies girls got their last drenching on Thursday and I’ll start chopping as they drink their pots up. I can’t wait to see how they smoke as it is looks like a variety pack. SC2 and SC3 and more similar than different but SC1 looks nothing like them. It is purdy though.

I have two large Mango Moonshines just starting flower

These two Space Cookie clones will hit the flower tent in another week or so. SC3 clone didn’t want to root and has had a hard time but I haven’t given up on it yet.

And here’s more Mango Moonshine cutting just rooted and put into cups.

Happy St. Paddy’s Day folks!

11 Likes

Is that a real snake? I know you call it the snake farm but I didn’t think it was real snakes.

3 Likes

That’s a rubber snake, look at the scales. Looks more like a bike tire, all of them being identical shaped more or less.

My best guess is it’s not a real snake

3 Likes

I enlarged the picture, I can see it properly now lol

3 Likes

That’s the Snake Farm’s mascot, Ramona. She is real! (real rubber) :grin:

6 Likes

I guess I should have took a blurry picture to keep them guessing. It does look like a bicycle tire. :grin:

5 Likes

I used to work in the reptile basement of a petshop, so I have seen many different snakes up close.

Sorry to have spoiled the fun :joy:

6 Likes

Actually there’s a lot more to the story than shown in the pics. But I learned some great “what NOT to do” things and finally it hits like a champ and 2-3 hits will get me there. I just have to warm it a minute in the sun cause my juice is a little thick still.

11 Likes

I have the same vape pen… I use a VG extraction in mine. :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

I used the “Licks” Herbal Liquidizer. I started with just a few drop in the shot glass on the tart warmer. I melted in the rosin (approx .5gr) and it was nice and liquid while on the warmer. I collected it in my syringe and squirted into the vape pod. When it cooled it turned back into a solid goo. DOH!

I heated the pod enough to collect the juice back out with the syringe and added more liquidizer in the warmed shot glass. I then let it cool to room temp and tested flow/visc (which I should have done the first time). Then heated it back up a bit to make it easier to tranfer back to the pod.

Still a little thick, but I’ll get it right next time.

5 Likes

I also have a SMOK Vape. That looks like a regular SMOK coil. Is it? What wattage settings do you use to vape oil or wax? Thanks brother @ganjajuana

2 Likes

7 Likes

I have the SMOK NOVO - $20 on the eBay. IT doesn’t have temp settings. It comes with 2 - PAX Pods. One of my pods didn’t work when new. Cheap Chinese crap. I am going to try refilling some of the 510thread-type carts a friend sent once they are empty.

4 Likes

Last night’s chop

I have the first of the three Space Cookies trimmed and hanging last night. I will take SC2 tonight. I think SC3 can use a few more days until finished.

Such purdy colors.

20 Likes