Ganja's Snake Farm

I found it “Factory Refurb” on ebay for 499 with free ship. Got an email before it arrived saying they were out of the refurbs so they sent a brand new unit no extra cost.

7 Likes

Mango Moonshine juice. No terps added. Very earthy/forest floor with a hint of…leather?

Hits and stones as well as any of the commercial carts we slurped up the past few weeks.

8 Likes

Did you make that? Very nice. It’s my current obsession.

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

I used about a half gram of he MM concentrate I pressed yesterday. I melted it into the shot glass on a tart warmer with about 12 drops of Lick’s herbal liquidizer. After it had mixed well I removed the glass and let it assume room temp. Too thick. Placed back on warmer and added 6 more drops. Removed from heat and let cool. Too thick still. Back on warmer and added 6 more drops until blended well again. Let cool for one hour to room temp. Slow motion wave when I tilted the glass. Good to go!

4 Likes

You da man! @ganjajuana Have you seen these?

Was it you that told me about this? I can’t remember now.

4 Likes

I was looking at that at one point and others like it but I knew the hydraulic jack type would prob give lots more pressure with less work. …and sold the idea to the wife (got ok to spend 5 bills) ha!

5 Likes

That’s precisely the roadblock I’m facing. I told Ms Oleskool about it and she laughed her ass off!

10 Likes

Busy boy there Ganja. Got that growing stuff down to fine art I see.

Nice of the wife to let you buy a new toy. Experimenting with making vape juice with kief and PG/VG but next will make oil from the kief and use that. Still mostly an edible user.

:peace:

3 Likes

Kinda slow at the Snake Farm this week. Only 4 girls in flower but I have a large round in training vegging up.

Space Cookie #2 rosin

Going to the KISS -End of the Road Tour tonight. I saw them in 1976, '77 and '78 as a teenager. Taking a fresh tank of Space Cookie e-juice to vape at the show so it will be just like old times, with less smell.

Rock On!

12 Likes

Planted 8 Cherry Tart seeds to celebrate the 14th anniversary of planting my first seeds in the Snake Farm.

Snake Farm - Est. 4-20-2005

13 Likes

First signs of life today. Baaaaaby Tarts Do do do do do do…

13 Likes

5 out of 8 so far Ganja, looking good, are they feminised.

What was your Kiss concert like, did you have a great time.

3 Likes

Hi Shadey, tonight 7 of 8 are standing up and the last one is breaking ground and should be standing by morning. They are regular seeds. I hope for at least 4 girls.

We had fun at the KISS concert. The stage show brought back memories. We stayed stoned and got the couple next to us ripped on the vape pen we took. It was like the old day concerts, but without the smell.

7 Likes

Glad to hear you had a good nostalgic time.

3 Likes

The flower tent is full once again. About 3 weeks out from the next chop of 2 Mango Moonshines.

7 Likes

Love the older KISS… Still have all their albums up until “Lick It Up”… Dressed up as Peter Criss for Hallowe’en when I was a kid… complete with platform boots…lol.

Peace
DaFozz

4 Likes

Here’s this week’s update I didn’t get to put up last night. Two weeks from next chop and babies snakes.

My baby Cherry Tarts.

THese two girls are all vegged up and nowhere to go. Who has room in flower, come get them. haha I’ll find room somewhere for them. Sure wish outdoors was an option, but no way n my hood.

My small and humble collection of snake eggs.

Hope er’body has a great week.

12 Likes

I wish I lived next door lol, I would have those space cookies, no arm twisting needed with all that frost. Just keep vegging them for the next one, and have really big plants :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’m sure you could find room for them Shadey after all the chopping you’ve done recently. I bet you have some jars filled this week.

5 Likes

I do indeed, 5x1 litre mason jars of HOG and 3.5X1 litre jars of GDP all 90% full, with the Blue heaven and Tut to come, another 3-4 days and they will be ready for a trim and Jar as well. The basement smells lovely when you walk back in the house from outside, you get a bit nose blind to it otherwise. I found a good use for my running machine, I use the arms on it for a drying rack lol.

5 Likes