Ganja's Snake Farm

Power went off for a couple of hours this eve. Things got moist.

8 Likes

Thats not moist, thats swimming lol.

2 Likes

A past due update. I never got anything up last Sunday so I’ll go early this week.

I have 2 ready to chop this weekend.

These two girls are still about 4 weeks out.

This crowd has just finished the main stretch.

Have a great weekend!

11 Likes

They look great, an inspiration as always Ganja.

2 Likes

Thanks Shadey! I’m really needing this chop tomorrow. This rosin press sure makes bud disappear pretty damn fast. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The Cherry Tarts were up-potted to their new digs tonight. Showing some issues with the new dirt mix or something. Put them in mostly FFOF mix so they should like it much better.

11 Likes

yeh, there’s a couple there looking a bit burned on their lower leaves. Tops look good though.

2 Likes

Trimming the second of these two chops tonight. I forgot to take pre-chop pictures of the one so I took a pic after hacking it up. :snake:

The Cherry Tarts entered boot camp today.

10 Likes

Grow Update

Got two in the jars this weekend and the two Space Cookie clones will be ready in about two weeks. SC1 is starting to turn blue. The Cherry Tarts are starting to bush since bending over.

Have a great Memorial Day. Remember those who gave all for the freedoms we enjoy, smoke lots of weed and eat some BBQ!

Peace,

Ganja

14 Likes

Looks awesome Ganja, a pleasure to read through this thread :popcorn:

4 Likes

Thanks for stopping by and checking things out, Stonedmason. Welcome.

I have another one chopped, trimmed and hanging this weekend. The Space Cookie #1 clone should be ready by next weekend. SC2 finished fast this round.

Starting sex watch on the Cherry Tarts. I’ve been doing my snake dance to insure lots of females.

Veg Table:

11 Likes

Headed to trim jail tonight with the last of the Space Cookies. I have a side of the flower tent empty and ready for some Cherry Tart girls in the next few days.

15 Likes

Those spacecookies have some beautiful colour mate.
Congrats on some really, really nice looking girls!

7 Likes

Thanks Jay! All girls in flower are from seeds gifted me by generous members here at OG.

7 Likes

That Mango Diesel is a phenomenal cross! I’ve got 6 in line for next run. Great grow @ganjajuana. On point my brother. RESPECT…

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

A moment of silence for the five Cherry Tart males that lost their lives last night. They gave all so that their sister can grow fat sex-starved buds of sensimilla to make this old snake farmer happy.

The three girls will go to flower soon.

About two weeks from next chop and it will be a big’un.

Summer time’s here, babe, need somethin’ keep you cool…

13 Likes

Is it your plan to cross the Mango Moonshine and the Cherry Tart? Inquiring minds need to know. Another stellar grow my friend. RESPECT!

3 Likes

Not making any beans now. I chopped all the males. I have plenty of seeds to keep me busy for a while now. I’m putting the chucked crosses aside for now and growing out the real stuff. I have some Grass Monkey and Grassfire OG from @LED_Seedz waiting in the wings. I just can’t pop new seeds too often and keep up production in the small tent. My household and band consumes lots of ganga, mon.

I have some of Kalgrae’s seeds left if you want more of those. Also have my own “chucked” crosses of AK47 and some THC Bomb F2s if you want to try any of those.

Beat that Texas heat dude! Getting hot again this week in Alabamastan.

7 Likes

Thanks bro. I have never smoked nor grown AK 47. I would love to try some. You’re very generous. Love and Gratitude…

4 Likes

Space COokies is sweet! nice job. I’m still holding seeds of that and several other crosses of Dynasty PHC, gotta get started on those…

3 Likes

Love the PHC! You’ve got a winner there my friend. We are still talking about your Crater Lake! Hellastrong weed!

3 Likes