Gas & Gaming šŸ•¹

To those who partake in electronic amusement, what games do you play when you smoke?..or afterwards when ya high? Personally, I have one that I play when Iā€™m feeling goodā€¦and thatā€™s CoDM

ā€¦and just recently Apex Legends mobile, which is pretty decent imoā€¦I mean Iā€™m enjoying it more than the console version. Iā€™m pretty much a FPSaholic, if Iā€™m not shooting something within 60 seconds of starting Iā€™ll give the game the proverbial ā€œyeetā€ so to speakā€¦

2 Likes

Fallout 4ā€¦

Sometimes a little Doomā€¦ if Iā€™m feeling ā€˜really coordinatedā€™
:+1: :laughing:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

The Division 1&2, all BF, Horizon Zero Dawn, golf, I mostly play FPS. Was on PC now on PS4, when on the PC it was Guild Wars & Battlefield.

Battle Cry of Freedom and Factorio.

These threads may interest you bud.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been super into the last three assassinā€™s creed games an breath of the wild. They are so fun to explore when stoned. My other guilty pleasure is Animal Crossing, Iā€™ve got more hours then I care to admit in that game lol

4 Likes

So does my wife :rofl::rofl::rofl: she hijacks our kids Nintendo Switch often

1 Like

I love the Fallout series (76 was meh). Fallout 3 was the first game I platinumed back in the day and it was really just because I enjoyed it so much I did every single side quest and stuff. Iā€™ve platinumed New Vegas, 4, and 76 since.

I like to get baked and put on the COD MW remaster. Set up an offline game- Shipment, max amount of bots, no score limit. Sometimes I just slaughter, other times I do knife only. Itā€™s very satisfying. Iā€™m being pestered into streaming which I may pursue if ever have time to do so.

3 Likes

If you like LOTR, Shadows of Middle Earth is like an Assassinā€™s Creed clone, set in Tolkienā€™s universe.

Itā€™s really really dope with the Rivals and recruiting of generals as you fight in a basically stand-alone story against Mordor. They just released a new expansion pack for it, but if you have Xbox Gamepass you can get the first campaign for free.

1 Like

Is that the newest one? I played shadows of mordor a while ago an had fun, Iā€™ll have to check that one out!

1 Like

Haha, naw I just got the title wrong, youā€™re correct.

They just dropped a expansion though with the Captain of the troops from the first one. Iā€™m still not done with the main guys story, and they have the girlā€™s story as well, so 3 campaigns total.

1 Like

I havenā€™t gamed much for years except for ā€œZwiftā€ which is a cycling game where you ride your bike on a ā€œsmart trainerā€ and it dumps you into a virtual cycling world with thousands of people, group rides, races etc. If anyone is a gamer and a cyclist itā€™s a great cross between the two and Iā€™d recommend it in the winter or any time you want a quick workout with some fun.
I used to be very into FPS games like Quake 2 , Return to Castle Wolfenstein (I think this was quake3 engine?) Then onto Everquest then Shadowbane, which was similar to Everquest(both MMORPG), but instead of fighting against computer generated foes, the main thing was forming a city or nation, and going to war with other players from other cities/teams etc. It was a great game. I came back and tried some of the COD games which I liked, especially Modern Warfare 2 which I played a lot. The ā€œdominationā€ game mode was my specialty haha. I loved using the grenade launcher because of how much everyone hated it. They would get irate and iā€™d just focus more and do it worse lol. That was probably leftover attitude from Shadowbane, where ā€œgriefingā€ was a great pastime.
Anywayā€¦

2 Likes

Fortnite all the way.

Used to play a bunch of FPS gamesā€¦ but in recent years Iā€™ve reverted back to MMOSā€¦ specifically classic WoW lol been playing the game now for 16 years or so. Still enjoyable.

League of legendsā€¦best pc game everā€¦yeah Iā€™m a nerd.

1 Like

I have well over 10 years (on and off) invested into my GTA character. I just keep coming back to it, lol!

GTA on XBOX if anyone wants to run, hit me up. Skellycrew

3 Likes

I salute your dedication, me personally I been playing Warframe off and on since 2014 :rofl:

1 Like