🇬🇧 United Kingdom flowerists

Thanks for the reply I will try moving my extractor closer to my filter see if that works. And why not pipe the hot out a window in the UK? I currently have my ducting going out of the window

I raised the lamp this morning as the temp was up to 29 rh was at 47 I have put a cup full of water in the tent and a few clothes soaked with water in the bottom of tent aswell to try n raise the humidity

1 Like

1 We have poice helicopters.
2 We have Bud Burgalrs
3 Police on foot look out for that type of thing it’s a right give away.
4 use the heat for recycling into your home elswhere if possible.
5 Adjust the timers so your plants are on when your house needs heat, and off when the house is warm and no heating on.

I think it might be usefull for you to look through this thread :wink:

Watch the video from the X cop explaining about grow rooms etc @Smokinsammy

1 Like

I live in a very secluded place in the UK and the window my ducting goes out of can not be seen by prying eyes as for police helicopter they r only used in the city which is 50 mile away from me but I will keep it in mind thanks

1 Like

I have to advise this as we both know the state of our draconian laws here. Its not only the police we have serious teams of grow room burgalrs in this country, not just the boys in blue to be mindfull of. :wink:

3 Likes

No worries mate thanks

On another subject would u class the plant being in vegetative stage once the first little leaves have sprouted? On is it still classed as seeding stage?

bought another hygrometer would u say it is reading temp and RH from the probe as it doesn’t have an in or out display and it doesn’t have the option to remove the probe to just use the unit on its own

1 Like

It will only display the info gathered from the probe, but i find that very useful.

1 Like

That’s wot I wanted to hear been struggling to get the temp and RH to reasonable range I no its a few degrees over the temp it should be but I can live with that

1 Like

this in one of my ladies would u say it is still in seedling stage or vegetative it’s only 6 days in from planting is it making the progress it should be?

2 Likes

I got the same temp as you, and the RH very similar. The trick with the water helps in Veg phase. I think we owe to ask someone else about the stage in which the plants is at right now, i would say veggie, but it’s still too small, and fragile so i dunno… Mine are all just like that now…

1 Like

Could u tag anybody on the forum that might no

What do you think our good friend @Herbie!?

1 Like

But if you’re trying to follow the schedule of the nutrients, and the label says to feed the plants when they are seedlings, that’s a scheme so you buy more nutes, seedlings don’t need nutes until after 3 or 4 weeks (or when cotyledons dry out) maybe before, just watch out for deficiencies, DO NOT FOLLOW the schedule on the bottles, those people only want you to use them in order to buy more. I burned my plants really good, because i followed the instructions on the box.

If you are using soil, it has nutes, at least some, so you risk burning the plants. Wait until the 3rd or 4th internode to start feeding them, and when you start feeding them do only half of what the box says. I learned my lesson well.

2 Likes

By internode u mean leafs or not?

2 Likes

2 Likes

I tend to consider a plant a seedling until it starts with alternating nodes (about 4 or 5).

5 Likes

this in one of my ladies would u say it is still in seedling stage or vegetative it’s only 6 days in from planting is it making the progress it should be?

Looks ok for 6 days old, technically its a seedling in vegetive phase. @Smokinsammy

Vegetive and flowering phase is dictaded by the photo (light) period 12/12 or 18/6 in regular seeds. I see your skunk is an auto, I dont have any experience with the autos, but some other members may have @MadScientist

You will see preflowers at internodes usually from 5th to 8th strain dependant, how it works with autos im not sure. Some breeders suggest diffeent light cycles photo periods for their strains through the veg and flower period.

1 Like

Put Autos in the final pot, do not transplant, and do not feed until cotyledons wither and die, and when you feed her give her only half of the recommended dosage, do not top. Leave it alone and it will do its thing, i speak from experience.

Sorry to say.

2 Likes

Thanks for the replies guys it’s my first time growing so thought auto’s would be best to start with I am on an 18/6 light schedule and not nutes have been fed only water

2 Likes