šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ United Kingdom flowerists

It is possible yes check it in some bottled water or conductivity standard calibration fluid :wink:

1 Like

The digital one I have inside the tent says my rh is only 31% and the temp is 28 itā€™s not directly under the light would u say that hygrometer would be more accurate as itā€™s actually inside the tent?

1 Like

Yes I would guess that 31% is more likely the true RH inside the tent and the digital one in the 50s is reading the rh at the display panel, not the probe. Put them next to each other in the tent see if the digital one with probe drops to same as the samller one to see :wink:

1 Like

Herbie , can I text you in private? That donā€™t ask twice about same thing here, because Iā€™m not fully understand this :wink:

1 Like

Yes sure no problems, im going out shortly but will be backon line approx 3-4pm gmt :wink: @Kingtut

2 Likes

Iā€™m going too, Iā€™m gonna write you in the evening, thanks bro!

2 Likes

I see this thread getting legs and runningā€¦ @Herbie, you are doing Godā€™s work by helping out all this people, cheers to my brothers in the UK!

HppHrvst

@LemonadeJoe, is it possible to award these guys with a UK flag, just like the one in the Spanish threadā€¦ Just asking!

3 Likes

extractor and carbon filter were delivered today all set up and up and running but my temperature is 29.6 RH 39% a ideas how I can get temperature down and RH up?

1 Like

Is the fan blowing air into the tent or sucking it out? I was recommended to do a passive intake,and it works like wonders, considering iā€™m in the tropics, ten degrees north of equator.

I use COBS not HIDā€™s tho.

1 Like

The fan is taking the hot air out I have two of the vents open on opposite side of tent to try and create a cross breeze as the tent is near the open window. Could u explain a bit more on passive intake plz

2 Likes

I am using one 300w cfl with reflector hood I have two plants in a 60x60x140 grow tent

1 Like

I have an intake fan sucking the hot air thru the vent at the top, which makes sense, and the cool air itā€™s coming in the tent thru the vent at the bottom, here let me show youā€¦

Hot air is being sucked out thru the top, as hot air travels up.

Cool air intake at the bottom, since thatā€™s where it will be coolerā€¦

Using the same air that is being sucked out of the big tent into the second tent, to circulate some air. The fan cools the air as it travels thru the ducting.

I might need to invest in a intake fan to blow cool air in the bottom unless a basic fan woukd do to blow air in

1 Like

Could I not pump the air bk in the bottom of the tent that is sucked out from the top?

1 Like

wouldnā€™t that defeat the purpose

1 Like

I donā€™t follow, and my knowledge here has a limit, letā€™s ask @Herbie!

Good idea, let me look at itā€¦

Some flags are under smilies / icons and all of them can be included in topic titleā€¦

Use :gb: for :gb:

You can try other country codes, but not every country is in the packageā€¦

3 Likes

I tried to do it and it wonā€™t let me!

1 Like

Hey, sacar tabaco de contrabando y meter marihuana en Gibraltar vale para poder escribir aquĆ­???
Saludos!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QMEmKau6Nq0

Hey, take contraband tobacco and put marijuana in Gibraltar is worth to write here ???
Regards

1 Like

@Smokinsammy

If you have low humidity you canuse humidifier mister type products to increase it.

ultrasonic misters are available at grow shops etc

You want to pull in fresh air from the bottom and pull wamr air out of the top.

You want to create negetive pressure by blowing out more than is been passivley pulled in or forced in via a fan, the input should always be less than the out put. This is to ensure no smells escape your tent, the walls should pull in slightly like a vacuum effect when zipped up :wink: Hence the carbon filter.

The closer your fan to your filter the more efficient it will be, and th eless ducting also improves performance, long sweeping bends instead of right angles etc.

Try to move the air around in the room with an oscilating fan so your air is mixed, even better dump the heat into another room if possible. Out of the window is a NO NO in the UK

By recirculatingthe air it is possible to increase the humidity but the temp will start to rise which then defeats the object, have a read on air pressures, temps and humidity in the FAQ section :wink:

If all else fails and temps get too high raise the lamp :wink:

2 Likes