Getting back to my roots Octopot run finally on!

I can’t take any credit for that last grow , that’s all you bro , respect : )

4 Likes

Without your guidance Id still be growing green leaf. The difference between this round and the last is astounding!!
Not sure I can do much better next run, but sure will try!!

4 Likes

Got my eye on this JW cut and OHGA , gonna be a great run
Fun times : )

4 Likes

Nice yield I believe you’ll be in store for long time of trimming
Trimming party at jets house bring your own scissors

2 Likes

Very few leafs, trim will not be bad at all. Gonna trim dry, too sticky to trim these wet

1 Like

I do the same
I am about 5 maybe 10 days behind you

Looks like a lot of jars in your future :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Numbers for my own benefit:

Jacks 1) 5/12/26
2) 10/30/20
So:

Early flower from week 2.5 through week 4 # 2 straight up @ 1/3/2 ratio will work just fine
Mid flower, week 4-6.5… 50% # 1 5% # 2 combo makes 1/3/3 ratio will work just fine
Late flower weeks 6.5 -10 straight #1 @ 1/2/5 ratio…will bring it home strong.

Still playing, but these are close. TVF will be used for VEG so no needing a veg formula.

Would like a 1/2/2 but not finding the correct split with 2 nutes for that ratio.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Wow now that’s a cartoon

2 Likes

Plays once and that’s it?

1 Like

Just a .GIF file is all, had it a while kind of like it, lol.

@Jetdro and @ifish the jacks is working!:gem::gem:

10 Likes

8 Likes

It sure is man!!! Good work!!!

Nice man, what are you using (they make all sorts with NPK values all over) and at what rate ???

They look good, seems the Octo’s are treating you well!

2 Likes

So, sick of waiting on OHGA’s 1 and 3 to show sex. OHGA #2 is Female, kept her cut, took down the Mom.
Stuck #'s 1 and 3 outside in the green house, will see sex sooner and I need to know, hopefully get another female and get to run 2 OHGA’s.

2 Likes

Went to the hanging line to snatch an early sample of @OleReynard AK47 cherry to taste, picked a little lower Bud that was small and dry enough to burn .

Lo and behold…

Just this one, but only checked this little Bud. Hmmm…from outside greenhouse where no males have been. I did have one in there but was pulled before dropping anything. Seed is fully finished, so it has been growing 6 weeks I bet, so no clue where it is from. When I trim the plant I will look for nanners.

8 Likes

I find that hard to believe out of all the beans I’ve cracked and everybody else has.
Can’t say it’s impossible but unlikely

No nanners seen on the plant, so it did not self. The male I had out there must have released some pollen before I pulled him out.

3 Likes

probably that - a female plant screwed around with your early male on one of her first early calyxs - so there you go only (we hope) one bean

4 Likes