Getting back to my roots Octopot run finally on!

I grow in Octopot’s, have for last 5 years or so. Lately I have had a bunch going on, and been running plants in regular pot’s, having to hand water about every damn day. Also have to remember feed schedules and such, pretty much sick of it by now. Remembering WHY I dig my Octo’s so much!!! Today I set up my next flower run, in the Octo’s

Meet the ladies:

Up 1st, “RAZOR”, cut of a stunning female from 50State’s Orange Goji cross. She exudes the SAME vigor her Mom did from seed, and has set herself up nice without me so much as touching her. Right now she is sorta mad at me and not standing tall…'cause I wrung her neck, and beat her down a bit, TRYING to let the other 3 catch up to her so the canopy is not lopsided! ALREADY know she will hog as much room as I let her have. Trying to contain her in the Octopot will be a chore. Here, at this size, she is already sucking 1/2 gallon per day from the rez!!! Gonna be a 3-5 gallon a day habit in late flower I predict!!!

R.P.P X ChemDog…NYCD X Ms. Universe is RPP, then RPP X ChemDog
The LOUDEST plant I have ever smoked or grown, her cured bud stinks so much it will make people laugh…it’s just stupid loud!!! She is a HAMMER when smoked, and looking forward to having some of her in jar’s. She got “worked” too!!!

Sannie’s SilverFields…this particular cut will finish in a touch over 8 weeks!!! Quite a feat for SF!!! She makes beautiful hard Bud too, as seen in my other flower room. She is tall, far left in front on that grow.

Last but not least, the European “CORE” cut of Amnesia Haze. She went in last, she vegg’s slower than other 3 do, gonna be a chore keeping her from being run over, but I shall!!

They sit under a Gavita DE 600/750 Pro HPS. Set ot 500 watts now, once use to the light (2 days) will go to 600. Week or so in, to 750, then week 4 or so cranked to 825 watts.

Ole Reynards AK47 X White Russian ladies are gonna join us in here too. They will stay in the pot’s, maybe finish outside if it gets out of hand in there.

Mother room looking much better now…

Octopot’s feed through “wicking” from the bottom. The rez in each one holds 6 gallons, the soft fabric sleeve the plant is in holds 6 gallons of media.

I run pretty much “inert” mix, then use the rez to feed constantly. No need for air stones, no pumps, nothing else used.
They are fed Texas Vegetable Fertilizer at a rate of 1 teaspoon per gallon, EVERY gallon that goes in.

Ole Reynards 47’s will get same feed, at low PPM(500 or so starting now)

So glad to be heading back to my Octo’s :sunglasses:

Peace,

Jet

26 Likes

Spent an hour doing that post…EVEN THOUGH I drag n dropped, NOTHING FUCKING CAME IN THE RIGHT DAMN ORDER!!!

SORRY…not fixing it anymore, tired of the sites “strange” ways…from now on, just gonna photo dump them, not worth my aggravation trying to do it “NICE”

12 Likes

Hehehheh, yea, I know the feeling, especially when I try it from my phone…a nightmare.
Everything looks fucking great in there broski!!!

8 Likes

This is(HOPEFULLY ) “Razor”

AFUCKINGMAZING…it actually worked…ONCE!!! lol

10 Likes

You still holding the original Goji?

1 Like

YES. 3 outside, I Mom inside, 1 just put into my flower room that is 4 weeks in…replaced the Napali Pink with it.

2 Likes

My outdoor season is coming to a close but I just may come begging in April.

Was hoping the preservation run would gear up again.

1 Like

I dont care, my cut of Goji is all I need, plus now I have Papa’s Punch( Sugar Punch x Goji) and 50’s killer Orange Goji…PLUS…in a few weeks time, Orange Goji F2’s and Amnesia Haze X Orange Goji(will be special)

I will whack my cut of Goji with 50’s OG also…have two versions of it.

I would ask 50 for OG seeds before he runs out, be better off running it than the preservation ones…TRUST ME!!!

6 Likes

I would LOVE seed from this. Not sure I can keep a clone alive until next years season. I will reach out to @50State.

2 Likes

Razor is getting out of control. I knew this would happen once she was put in an Octopot. Now I gotta deal with her, keep her from taking the entire light to herself…she could!!!

Broke her neck GOOD yesterday afternoon…she already has recovered. Gonna be a fight with this one!

I threw down 10 of Ole Reynard’s 90’s AK47’s and WR X AK47, 5 of each. All 5 of the WR cross came up, all 5 were ladies. Only 4 of the 5 straight AK47’s came up, one seed would not crack. It was kept and will be soaked and tried again later. 2 of the AK’s already known males. 1 outside to get some pollen from( :sunglasses: ) the other was put to rest. The remaining 2 have refused to show me sex, and are “behind” the others because they were still in the smaller pots, while the WR’s had an up pot. Looked REAL CLOSE today, still not showing, BUT, will have to say they appear to be females. I took a leap of faith, and up potted them today, stuck them in the flower room with the others. Getting crowded now, so the AK47 run will be for TESTING…see whats in here, and make some seeds for me to play with because I truly believe there will be magic in here.

This run is now officially up and running

Peace, onward through the fog, and let’s find the “one hit wonder” in here!!!

Jet

13 Likes

Even though the ground is not dry dry, the outside plants are wilting in 104 degree heat!!! Poor ladies, I feel their pain.
Gave them some water at their feet, didnt make any difference, too hot for them to drink it.

LITFA in full force out here on the “back yard” grow

19 Likes

Loving the gorilla style you got going on man.

2 Likes

The Papa’s Punch appear to be QUICK!! Like real quick! The one I have going now at 43 days is already fading, has mostly cloudy trich’s and even getting some amber. She will be 56 day or LESS strain…thinking 52 or so!!!

Since I have F2’s of her, and want to test my work, I threw some down just now. Will all go outside when sprouted. They will have plenty of time to finish here in the deep south.

Since Im dunking seeds…figured I would dunk another set too…HMMMMMM

Who gets the nod…Bake Beans “Snake Breath” is who I choose…speaks to me…LMAO!!!
Plus, after begging for weeks for real GG#4 cuts, or seeds from a killer cross to her, and getting nowhere, Samwell stepped up and offered me some really nice X’s and Back X’s…so why I picked them!!!
What are they like…small semi round with points on one end…lol…Seriously, have to ask SamwellBB if you actually want to know…

13 Likes

Posted for @OleReynard because I know he LOVES seed and germ pic’s…:sunglasses:

The flower room is kicking some ass. Everyone seems to be liking their new lower N feed…SWEET!!!

Smell is getting really mixed now. To be honest, the lil (actually not so little, lol) Papa’s Punch in the Dixie Cup is STINKING up the whole room…the smell is overwhelmingly from her…then Goji and Amnesia Haze hit you. The PP is a more pungent smell I guess, still to me like model airplane glue or rocket fuel but with sweetness thrown on top of it.

Amnesia Haze is the fat one n the dead middle. In front and a bit to the left of her looking at the pic is @50state orange Goji, just as fat, just as stinky, just as sticky! Super tall on on left side is my “Mini Cup Challenge” lady in her lil cup! She kicked it!! STINKS, sticky, and already fading at 44 days in…gonna be done at 8 weeks EASILY!!! The slightly less tall one on the left is Silver Fields…she is beautiful also. The big fat “leaner’s” back left n right are 50’s Orange Goji again…getting really thick n heavy before day 50!!! One in middle of the OG’s in back row is my Bud’s R.P.P. X Chemdog…a great vegging plant but getting shown who is BOSS here in veg by her OG neighbors. They have pushed her tight to the middle, will not give her room to go wide.
Going to be a great harvest from this run.

Razor, in the Octopot in flower room 2 is STUPID!! THIS plant really excels and when the 1st one pictured here above comes down…IF it is killer smoke, I shall really concentrate on her and the A.H./ O.G. cross seeds that are hopefully maturing as I type. Thinking between the Orange Goji, Amnesia Haze, and the new OHGA cross(A.H X OG ) I will be busy for the rest of this year. Throw in Reynard’s AK47’s/WR47’s and SamwellBB’s GG4 cross’s I just laid down and I need to pop NOTHING MORE …lol

Peace,

Jet

13 Likes

Looking real hard at this DIY kit for my flower room.

Now I need to compare it to the Bridgelux strips, see which is the better way to go. ANYONE may chime in if they have an opinion or facts…

8 Likes

Flower room is looking stellar man

3 Likes

Last week I took 7 cuts of R.P.P. x Chemdog to go outside. They are almost rooted, but I wanted to use my “clone dome” so they got booted out of it. Broke of 3 or 4 roots getting hem out…damn it…but got my “cloner” back from them! They will suffer a bit for a few days in the Dixie Cups, then they will be just fine. 1 may not make it, that is ok.

Razor gave up beautiful cuts, took 6 of them. 1 gonna be a MOM, the others destined to go outside and flower little…they WILL NOT end up little, SHE has too much vigor for that!!!

Leave them in the dome for 7 days, then pull it off, give them another 7 days…

Amnesia Haze is getting really nice…she makes great buds…cannot wait to see how she does in my Octopot’s!!

@50state 's Orange Goji(this is Razor) right there with her…actually has MORE bud than the AH, the AH is just taller and making a serious top bud. OG is too bushy for a “top Bud”…she has like 8 equal arms

Peace,

Jet

20 Likes

Thank you SIR!!! 20 characters

I’m really liking that you said the OG is nice and branchy!! That’s right up my ally

2 Likes

Razor is very branchy…never had to top her(clone) and she just blew up herself. Took 6 huge cuts off the one in the octopot, cannot even tell I took them looking at her. MY original Goji did this too, it is a great sign in my opinion.

SURE HOPE she is all that when smoked, she is getting a lot of my time and attention lately…

6 Likes