Good Problem to have!

So, I got some beans in the mail today, and I looked through my PM’s, and I can not find who sent them. They came from Ny and they were a Thai Runtz Cross, So to who ever sent them, thank you they arrived safe and sound!!

10 Likes

Maybe @ItsintheGenetics ?
Or @misterbee…?
:thinking:

2 Likes

Just looked at it again, I am a moron lol. I looked at it the first time under poor lighting, and couldnt hardly read it, Now under good light, It very clearly says Thai Runz X Gelato MrBee. @misterbee Thank you so much brother, they got here safe and sound!

4 Likes

I’m a great detective.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I am honestly Still not sure if @misterbee sent them or if someone else from NY sent his work, But that is what they say on the pack lol. Tho im not sure if they are Fems or Regs, or Autos or Photos, because that it does not say on the puck but honestly there really wouldnt be room on the puck for all that info anyway.

Looking at the Letter, I do not think @misterbee sent them, it does not have his trademark Bee Stamp on the back… So Likely his work sent by someone else… the Search Continues lol but the only Info I have is the post mark in NY there is no return address or Forum name inside the card. I just wanna know who to thank lol

1 Like

Wasn’t me brother! Wish you luck though!

1 Like

Its Weird, because I always keep very good track of my DMs and Trades, And I leave the DM in my inbox until the item arrives so that i can tell the person that it got here, then I archive it. But yet im finding nothing in my DM’s or Archive about these seeds which has me very confused on who to thank!

1 Like

I can add that it was post marked Aug 6th in Syracuse New York and the sender used a Forever Stamp and a Brown evenlope with a thank you card.