Gorilla Breath by Humboldt Seed Organisation

I have to study selfing. Still have a Dinafem Dinachem as a mother and since Dinafem/HSO got shut down i really want to keep her but i also need some room for new plants.
Guess getting a similar pheno again would have required good luck. They look fantastic nevertheless!

1 Like

Oh sorry I thought you said sell. Yeah I reckon next summer I’ll chuck one outside and self it and make some fems with a cpl other strains I like. Hopefully by then I’ll have run pure michigan and either Dantes Inferno from clearwater or Garlic Breath 2.0

I really wanted my old pheno with the onion diesel terps to try cross it into something with GMO in it. I have all these big ideas but not really the mental capacity to follow through haha

5 Likes

You’re speaking my mind here! Often enough keeping 3 wee tents in check is overwhelming enough lol

1 Like

Day 48 of flower

Not much to report this week. Stacking is slow and the buds are small but VERY sticky and very smelly. I mean theres so much resin coming out of #1 and #2 that they feel wet to touch. I cant seem to photograph the trichs very well with my phone but lights off with flash they are just covered in goo.The odours are really starting to develop now and each phenos charactistics are becoming unique to each plant. Hopefully they really start to swell up the next 2 or 3 weeks. Due to come down in about 3 supposedly. Top Shooter gets increased to 1mL/L tomorrow for week 8

#1 has a kind of sweet earthy diesel aroma with hints of meat or garlic. Hard to pinpoint. Probably the nicest smelling of all 3. The buds are so resinous my fingers are completely coated in goo from rubbing them

#2 has a very loud and sharp chem/lemon aroma with undertones of diesel and onion or something. Mostly sharp chem/lemon smell. Again, insanely sticky and resinous buds and some have foxtailed into weird flat towers of calyxes

#3 has a more subtle and subdued spicy kind of slight garlic smell. Not the loudest or frostiest

Overall I’m really happy with how healthy the plants are this grow despite some light stress from the insane stretch on #2. This is the healthiest grow I’ve done and I’m putting it down to keeping on top of my pH which I’ve never done. Usually by now I’d have a tent full of dead leaves but these are all very happy. Slight tip burn on #3 but nothing major. Looking forward to carrying this learning curve into future grows.

8 Likes

I’am a bit late to the show, but daaaam that’s some :fire: you have. I can smell it from here. Sticking around for a toke later.

3 Likes

damn, i think i can smell them through the screen!

They sure do look healthy. Great job growing there!

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Figured out what #2 smells like. Legitimately smells like ketamine. Sharp chemical floral citrus.

12 Likes

Heres a pic of the #4 OGKB mutant tucked away up the back

Pretty much going to cull any OGKB mutants i find from now on

8 Likes

Heres a video of the tent

8 Likes

Looks like you got her dialed in :fire::v: Beautiful plants indeed

1 Like

I’m getting really worried about harvest time because this is by far the stinkiest weed I’ve grown. The whole neighbourhood is going to fucking reek. #2 (the tall lanky one) looks to be edging ahead as the winner the stench is out of control. So pungent and complex, at first it’s an aggressive sharp chemical/lemon smell but when you rub your nose In the buds a real strong diesel smell comes out. It has layers of smells. Really amazing. I’m not usually a fan of citrus weed but the combination of the overpowering astringent chem and diesel smell balances out the sour citrus really well. I am tipping this is going to be absolutely knock out weed. Really cool weird OGKB bud structure on this one

2 Likes

Every time I open the tent now is a surprise. The final swelling has started to kick in and #2 is just charging ahead as the winner and turning into this mutant knotty mess of the stickiest frosty clumps of stinky frosty bullshit. Absolutely fucking stinks of insanely pungent sweet floral chemical fuel like someone kicked over a can of diesel and tried to cover it up with patchouli oil.
can’t wait to run this one again hopefully try keep it away from the lights next time the flower structure is just wild. It’s like it’s just angry and just spewing calyxes of frost

And #1 is just frosting up amazingly. Starting to turn to a sweeter earthy fuel smell now.

Zoom in for frost

#3 (no pics today) is kinda swelling well too and taking on a spicy hash smell, still nowhere near as stinky as the other 2. I’m so bummed I couldn’t get the other 6 seeds to grow imagine what else I could have found

Excited to see how these finish up. 2 more weeks to go until f70.

11 Likes

I can “smell” them here - can’t picture what 2 more weeks wil do !!! also heard the BlueBerry Muffin is their “falgship” strain - need to run it when my $ is right !

2 Likes

beautiful coverage of grow space “professional”

1 Like

Yeah these plants grew way bigger than expected and defoliation was an absolute dog of a chore so i gave up. There’s so much rubbish beneath the canopy I couldn’t get to so I’m sure my yield has suffered and may have contributed to the crazy stretch of #2
I’ll try do better manifold nextttime

1 Like

I’m kind of in the same situation - too many plants, defoliation is a must- in one room 3by2.5 --have 3 5gallon, 2 - 3gallon and 1 - 1gallon. /// what size pots are you using ?

1 Like

I live in the real world where we use metric. I have 4 plants in 20L pots. I could pretty much just grow 2 plants in the same sized pots in this 1.2 x 2.2 meter tent and still get great results

1 Like

was cultivating for yields now for #'s of strains (6 / 3gallon pots) basicly want to check-out more strain per cycle w/ a decent yield - figure 3oz per 3 gallon pot as an average +/- ----- with 20 liter pots // bet that give a good yield depending on cultivator and growinh methods

So I have two tents, three if you include the veg tent. But 2 flowering tents. One 1.5 x 3m I use for yield/my cash crop which has 6x 50L pots. I get about 4.5-5.5 lbs out of that.

The other smaller tent (this one) I use to pheno hunt and play with strains that I don’t expect to yield well but should still be fire just so I can explore cannabis and have fun and who knows maybe find a keeper to add to my cash crop rotation, which this GB#2 is looking to be. I’ll try run full packs of seeds so 10 plants in 15L pots. Last run I did a pack of Truffle Breath as per my last grow diary. Lowest yield was 16g from a plant, highest yield was about 196g from memory lol.

As I said way back, I did pop 10 seeds of this gorilla breath but only 4 survived so I put them in the bigger 30L pots for this grow

3 Likes